IMG_0104.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 87

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats on 40 years of sledding! that would be cool to see some of the sleds you have owned over the years!!!:cool::cool::cool::beer:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy 40 years of snowmobiling Ron!!! :clap2:

Here is a pic of Ron enjoying the view at Frisby...

Attachments

• Ron.JPG
    Ron.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 57

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Happy 40 years of snowmobiling Ron!!! :clap2:

Here is a pic of Ron enjoying the view at Frisby...

WHOLY CRAP....that picture was taken 209 years into the future...how is that possible...amyjane has not only mastered extreme sledding but time travel as well...:eek:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i have sat on that exact stump. That place makes a person truly feel like your on top of the world. Happy 40th year!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHOLY CRAP....that picture was taken 209 years into the future...how is that possible...amyjane has not only mastered extreme sledding but time travel as well...:eek:

Muhahahaha, I am not telling you my time travel secrets.... :p

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Fine I`ll settle for some side hill training.......damn trees, on a bright note my sled is sexier without a windshield...

Anyhoo...

Happy 40`th :beer::beer:

Stephy

Reaction score
40 years DAD ????? I seriously think its a little longer isn't it ? Guess I missed this discussion you all had when I was down in the states riding.
Due to a house fire, I'm not too sure my Dad has too many pics of the past sleds he's owned but I can remember quite a few of them...not going to date myself too bad but they were pretty crazy looking.
I had an amazing teacher. I can remember riding on my Dad's sled with him....shooting up some crazy hills on Boulder or Frisby and now I'm shooting up those hills riding BESIDE him. THis man has done so much for the sport/riding areas in Revelstoke (one of many) and I am proud to call him Dad...plus he rips so hard still I can't believe he's in his 60's....oh to be riding like him when I'm his age...maybe its in the gene pool....I can only hope.

Congrats Dad....we love you !!!:d

GRD

Reaction score
Have a great b-day... Hope I will be able to do the same thing.... 40 years of sledding, well done!:cool:

Stephy

Reaction score
Amy...I LOVE that pic you posted of my Dad sitting at the back end of Frisby...!!!!!!!!!

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met Ron for the first time this year and while riding up in one of his areas that he has worked so hard to keep open, he stayed back for me while I had issues with my sled, seems I need to ride an XP instead of a cat!!!! no maybe not!!!!! let hope I can do it as long as you do and do it as good!!!! dont think I am going to try is cooking!!!!!
it was an Honor to meet him......

P1010020.jpg

Stephy

Reaction score
I mean I'm used to road trips like that or longer but usually by myself...No I haven't stopped laughing or recovered yet !:eek:

Jason LaRoy

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their posts.I really do enjoy riding with you Dad.You really do hold your own.I enjoy every moment that we ride together.Thanks for taking time out through out the years and showing and teaching.Love you more than you will know.Until our next trip with the usual shannannagans.Remember throttle is your friend.Love you Dad.:Snowmobile1:

Top Bottom