Here Come 30 Year Mortgages

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn economy. Used to get the seafood platter for two for me at Zalas most every weekend. This year Dean drop the seafood platter because no one orders it anymore. Can’t afford it lol

That was in Abbotsford. Cant get that in Red Deer.

Actually there is one spot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 282116

Maybe if you go to mcdonald lol
Frick Dan. A Big Mac meal went from $9.85 all in to well over $13 now in the last year or so. Large plain cone at DQ went from $3.65 to $5.25in last 3 yrs. I usually wait till the fast food giants send out their coupon books now and you can save lots. I had a Big Mac meal the other day for $8. Just gotta shop around but for the most part fast food is not cheap. Especially Boston Pizza and A&W

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Frick Dan. A Big Mac meal went from $9.85 all in to well over $13 now in the last year or so. Large plain cone at DQ went from $3.65 to $5.25in last 3 yrs. I usually wait till the fast food giants send out their coupon books now and you can save lots. I had a Big Mac meal the other day for $8. Just gotta shop around but for the most part fast food is not cheap. Especially Boston Pizza and A&W
Get the DQ app for your phone Ken, it makes a big difference

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That seafood platter was 150$ bucks. Dont eat that everyday. But 100$ a day average for food id say.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems about the right time to hit the buffet at Grey eagle.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco is still about the cheapest place to eat out, still under $13 for the 3 of us because the portions are big enough we only need 2.

Watched a video the other day, a guy eats the hotdog deal at Costco 3 meals a day for a week. Cost him $42 to eat for the week and he lost 2 lbs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need 3 things to live. Air, water and food.

2 of those are basically free and people want to cheap out on the last one.

Caveman would spend all day looking for something good to eat, but he didnt have disney plus and a cell phone though.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Subway use to be a great place to grab a quick meal
When they jacked up their prices a year ago and asking for a tip with interact......... They haven't seen me since and never will again

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Having a 30 year mortgage allows one to make good food choice's

See previous posts :)

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll never go more than my 25, got 14 years left….. unless things turn around and go back to normal in which case I’ll move to an acreage and start over at 25 lol. But I don’t see that happening for a long time

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I’ll never go more than my 25, got 14 years left….. unless things turn around and go back to normal in which case I’ll move to an acreage and start over at 25 lol. But I don’t see that happening for a long time

Wish I was that set early in life. That's the way to go, forward.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Same boat… we would love an acreage but I don’t think it’s in the cards if a guy wants to retire in his 50s…

I’ll probably just have to pave the front lawn and start parking all my ch!t at home

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some nationalities just collect interest and never pay it. We could too if we changed our mind set and able to put up with 20 people living under a roof. I often thought if unions put their pension and union dues money into buying rental properties and companies. The union members would wind up owning just about everything in no time. But our way of thinking is off and not business oriented. Working for a wage is all that seems to matter.

Top Bottom