2017 yamaha

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just amazes me how some of you need to get on these threads & be total fk tards,i dont care what you ride or where you ride it.
i posted this thread on 2017 yamahas i dont need to read through 20 pages of iam better than you:confused:

Go back through the thread. The very first guy to start talking ****, was also the first to cry discrimination.

Seems the delicate flowers are in full bloom.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking new 4 stroke based off the nee sxs motor for the viper? Maybe a apex replacement?

Wont be a 2 stroke but their hpdi boat motors were very good.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stick the phazer motor in a snow bike, that would be fun
I think the sport is ready for a snow bike and Yamaha has to be the leading contender to make it a reality. You see alot of them in Revy I will tell you. Bike rentals are brisk I've been told.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is allot of rumors that yammi has a 850cc 2 stroke:cool:,mite be for cat or it mite be for both of them,yamaha will not build a motor unless the can use it for more than 1 application.
but if cat is footing part of the bill for the tooling of this motor it mite be true.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect a cross plane crank motor for sleds, it would make more power than current offerings

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New snow bike an new sled looks like. 80-90 hp snowbike light as current bike set-ups be sweet .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New snow bike an new sled looks like. 80-90 hp snowbike light as current bike set-ups be sweet .
That is definately a bike. Look how high the rider is sitting? No ski tracks in the bottom pic so gotta be. Well done Yamaha. If they put a spot on the bike for storage for a stool I might try one for a day. HaHa.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a four stroke... No ski marks on the sides of the tracks.

This but blue and says yamahahahahaha?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a four stroke... No ski marks on the sides of the tracks.

This but blue and says yamahahahahaha?
while I believe this is very realistic I dont see yamaha rebranding a Sherco when they have a very capable bike themselves. Intersting question is why did Cat not employ a Yamaha bike in the first place? Wonder if they were told no and this is a agreed non compete market? Intersting times ahead.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting. The only reason I did not build a new bike this year was the rumour that there would be a OEM snowbike this year - not a rebranded Sherco. And the new yz450fx is a great platform. But a Efi Banshee motor putting out about 90hp with a cvt clutch........ :)

We never said it was easy, just that it looked cool.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while I believe this is very realistic I dont see yamaha rebranding a Sherco when they have a very capable bike themselves. Intersting question is why did Cat not employ a Yamaha bike in the first place? Wonder if they were told no and this is a agreed non compete market? Intersting times ahead.

Yah its weird for sure, a sherco cat when they are tied with yamaha...

Top Bottom