2013 Pro RMK Release

srfhemi

Reaction score
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! The more I see the new updates the more I want to sell my 07 RMK and get a 2013. Not too familiar with belt drive system but it looks awesome.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really am gonna have to try this 2013 RMK if they keep releasing all these goodies. I wonder what all these changes are gonna do to the price.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking if Polaris is saving the best for last, what in the world are they going to announce tomorrow?

Just in... 2011 Pro-RMK 163 for sale. If someone out there wants to take advantage of my weakness for shiny new toys give me a shout.:d

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking if Polaris is saving the best for last, what in the world are they going to announce tomorrow?

Just in... 2011 Pro-RMK 163 for sale. If someone out there wants to take advantage of my weakness for shiny new toys give me a shout.:d

Baaahhh I think we are all feeling weak right now! Lol

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy Poo !!!!! This is awesome. Hope this stuff was well tested. I'm thinking a new track for Thursday maybe even a longer one I hope and for Friday a few horse 10 is fine and it shouldn't affect reliability.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaahhh I think we are all feeling weak right now! Lol

Honestly I was expecting them to announce the belt drive tomorrow, show the rear suspension upgraded with the steel/aluminum bonding like on the a-arm today, and save the power increase for the big unveiling on Friday.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O wow I was gonna keep my 2011 fer another season but by the looks of this ol mildred will be traded off lol

Sent from a phone likely at work

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the belt drive is not just a rumor any more, wonder if it will be sold as an upgrade kit for the 2011/2012 models? Seems to be a lot of interest from the Doo camp on this thread, don't worry boys should be lots of slighty used Pro's for sale soon.

Last edited:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the track in that picture looks the same also, they mention and extruded driveshaft, don't know if that is dif or not. i was thinking maybe they may shift the skid rearward a touch and throw on ex drivers. two more reveals to go, whats next?

muddmadness

Reaction score
What is everyone's thoughts on that belt drive? M.O. Looks cool. good idea from an engineering stand point but i might wait a year to see how it runs

Top Bottom