2013 Pro RMK Release

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of peeps lurking, waiting for someone to pull a rabbit out of there hat. Lol.

tomorrow morning they release the motor update. 153hp. Friday the whole package gets released.

Nice small changes. Good for the Poo guys. The real sleds get released in just over a week. :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tomorrow morning they release the motor update. 153hp. Friday the whole package gets released.

Nice small changes. Good for the Poo guys. The real sleds get released in just over a week. :)

Surprised if they were gonna boost the hp they wouldn't have put the hammer down with a 417lb sled. Nice of them to leave us some room to manuever. Lol.;)

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of rumors floating around about a 160-165 hp, direct injected engine. We'll all know for sure in a couple days.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL !! You best hope it's only 153 hp. Any more than that and Doo will have to go back to the drawing board.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't give props to Polaris until they get their 800cc engine down to a 1200rpm idle like the etec.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on good advisement that they have been at the drawing board since 2007.;)

Who ? Doo ? That long and they still haven't figured out how to build a great handling mountain chassis. Gotta give them credit for trying but it may be time to give up and try electric scooters.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who ? Doo ? That long and they still haven't figured out how to build a great handling mountain chassis. Gotta give them credit for trying but it may be time to give up and try electric scooters.

Hey it took you guys 3 years to copy the XP....

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they can tell me why mine bogs after 360 miles and make it stop happening for good I may agree with you. Until then they are junk like all the rest. Flickable junk but junk nonetheless.

Ever sled has its faults. Check
Your TPS?

Sent from my mobile telephone

Top Bottom