2013 Pro RMK Release

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is going to be releasing the 2013 Pro RMK next Friday. New running boards confirmed so far. :beer::cool:

Pro-RMK running board.jpg

Last edited:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice running boards, But they won't last, hopefully they do. I'd hate to hook one on root or a rock. Looks to me like their adding weight, maybe not look closely at the rear running board brace it looks hollowed out. This will hold more ice, just like the rear susp brackets.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it cant be any worse then what they have now and it will save a guy $200.00 from having to put in inserts
hope they come out with a black tunnel

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait and see i guess... be nice if a guy could get them on the 011's

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it cant be any worse then what they have now and it will save a guy $200.00 from having to put in inserts
hope they come out with a black tunnel

You will not see a black tunnel on the PRO ever because it adds weight :) Yes it counts.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking closely at the boards i would not be surprised to see an upgrade retrofit kit that will be an acc for the 11 & 12 models.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was really impressed when I saw this a couple days ago. These things looks solid and light. It's surprising how light a piece of machined aluminium like that is. I would love to see a retro-fitted accessory board for the 11-12s as well.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they offer a retro fit running board for the 11, 12 Pro, then no one will buy a new sled.

No one is going to buy a new sled just to get better running boards if they already bought a new sled the year before. But Polaris can probably squeeze some money out of people to retro-fit their 12s when their current boards crack out. Better for Polaris to try to get that money than let it go to another aftermarket running board.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard they are dropping the chaincase in favor of a belt drive.

Top Bottom