2008 grey cup champs

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It kills me to say this,but congrats to the Stamps and all thier fans.[except FAB] Mabey next year Edmonton will fire Nocoachia and we can field a team.Party hard Stamps fans,[except Fab]enjoy your moment.:d:d:d

G

Guest1

It kills me to say this,but congrats to the Stamps and all thier fans.[except FAB] Mabey next year Edmonton will fire Nocoachia and we can field a team.Party hard Stamps fans,[except Fab]enjoy your moment.:d:d:d

LMPhAO!!!...:d :beer:

OVER!!!

GOT MAYBE

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fab I hope all your season beats paid off for you. Should have more than enough CROWN for the winter.. Congrats to Calgary fans. At least we are bringing it home to ALBERTA. Does this mean that Summitric will be wearing a dress or something??

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Stamps, another one for the West. Here's to you Zar. :party2: Next year it will be the Eskimo's.

randster

Reaction score
yahooooo! PARTY ON IN COW TOWN! I grew up in Calgary so what can I say I'm still a fan

steveo

Reaction score
congrats to all stamps fans.......would of been better for me if montreal would have won !!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahooo just got back from filling my belly full of booze, what a great game the stamps earned that one!! once a Calgary fan always a Calgary fan...the Grey Cup is ours....yeah baby!!!!!:d

Top Bottom