Oilers - yuck

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh my, you actually think Eberle is that good? Really? Take a few hits to the head? Better than Crosby and OV already? Yup, you bet.

A few other players you may want to pay attention to, Giroux, Toews, Taveres, Parise, Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Kane, Kovy, Perry, Getzlaf, Nash.

Yup, Eberle is a shoe in for a top 3 player in the NHL. I remember when the fool hearted Oilers fans thought Gagne was the next coming of god.

You do realize Ebbs is a head in points of all but 3 of the above players..............llllooollll
I think it was the soqueen sisters that took the hits to the head ,last year in the playoffs, you do remember that don`t you.....When they two got there AZZ handed to them every shift.................it was a RIOT..............

Your a perfect example of why the nuckleheads are the most hated team in hockey. Just like LOU telling thomas how to stop pucks, How did that work out for him.....????????????
When you have won ONE cup ,you can start beekin off.....................untill then try and stop your retarded fans from wrecking there own city!

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have 5 cups ,you have well............riots,i guess. It is sweet seeing Ebbs ahead of Soqueen sisters though. Mind you they are starting to crap the bed allready,they should wait till they get in the playoffs like they do every year.......... Call me back when you have won ONE cup,let alone five........................

call me back when you make the playoffs.

Eberle a trop 3 player in the NHL, now thats a riot!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad every good player Edmonton has had couldnt wait to leave.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of them with Stanley cup rings, ahh sorry, that`s what you get when you WIN a cup. You don`t get them if you THINK your gonna win,like the nuckleheads...............lol . 42 years ,and not one cup, i can understand your frustration................

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd take the time to learn how to read instead of bickering....

"He is soon going be one of the top 3 players in the game"

No learning needed, pretty clear in his quote.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"He is soon going be one of the top 3 players in the game"

No learning needed, pretty clear in his quote.

how many young vancouver players will soon be a top player in the league? hmmm Hodgson I guess, oh wait, smart move, traded him.

Where did Vancouver finish when they drafted the sisters?

There will be brighter days ahead for Edmonton.

It will always be overcast and gloomy in Vancouver.

I lived in Vancouver in the late 90's, they didn't build a great team by being the best team thats for sure. Lots of bottom feeding years there. And over ten years later, still looking for Lord Stanley.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many young vancouver players will soon be a top player in the league? hmmm Hodgson I guess, oh wait, smart move, traded him.

Where did Vancouver finish when they drafted the sisters?

There will be brighter days ahead for Edmonton.

It will always be overcast and gloomy in Vancouver.

I lived in Vancouver in the late 90's, they didn't build a great team by being the best team thats for sure. Lots of bottom feeding years there. And over ten years later, still looking for Lord Stanley.

Hmm, I thought the goal was to be a winner, not a whinner, but it looks like Oiler fans have that goal achieved.

Always overcast and gloomy, yet comming off a 3rd strait division title, 30 point lead in the division over the Oilers and a 7 game Cup finals season. Ill take that gloom any day over 6 strait playoff misses and the worst team in the league 3 years running.

Kinda funny how the Oilers hired ex-Canuck management from the dark days to lead you to your current glory. If anybody can screw it up, Tambellini can.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the top ten in scoring ,i see one oiler and no nucks............I see nuge in a two way race for the calder...................I see the oilers with top power play in the league......................
Thanks for the weather report.............:confused:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I thought the goal was to be a winner, not a whinner, but it looks like Oiler fans have that goal achieved.

Always overcast and gloomy, yet comming off a 3rd strait division title, 30 point lead in the division over the Oilers and a 7 game Cup finals season. Ill take that gloom any day over 6 strait playoff misses and the worst team in the league 3 years running.

Kinda funny how the Oilers hired ex-Canuck management from the dark days to lead you to your current glory. If anybody can screw it up, Tambellini can.

Yeah I guess its true, second place is like first place for losers.

Keep enjoying all that success.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the top ten in scoring ,i see one oiler and no nucks............I see nuge in a two way race for the calder...................I see the oilers with top power play in the league......................

Your vision sucks, 3 players tied for 9th overall in points, one is named Henrik Sedin.

One other thing the Oilers lead the league in, most backup goalies played against. I guess that shows how much the competition thinks of you.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Geez, you better work on your facts. Top power play in the NHL today belongs to, wait for it, wait ................... as it seems so important to you, The Vancouver Canucks.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem a little cranky,42 years of never winning a cup could well do that to a fellow i guess................not that i know for sure,we have won multiple cups here !!!

Nice dodge on the young (or lack there of) nuckieheads, there by the way.......................

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you see the swisters name on the cup,call me......................untill then practice spelling,in english,none of that swen larson crap ...............K

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeez whats all the hate on for Ebs? last i checked he was scoring like a mofo, ill root for any Canadian team although im a die hard habs fan, have been for 35 years always will be, despite their chit management, and underachievers . The Sedins have been around for awhile now, and no doubt they are very talented when playing together, their stats for the last few years speak volumes and are almost identical just like them. Separate the twins and the chemisty is all but dried up for the most part. The only nuk's player i have ever really been a huge fan of was Pavel Bure.... Now there was a difference maker. Give the Oil another year or so to get the rear half of the barn in order and they should be kicking ass and taking names. They are in serious need of solid goaltending, so dont be surprised if they trade their first pick away in order to pick up a Solid netminder... Habyboozin isnt the answer, he never was, and Dubey still needs some work to become a legit #1

Top Bottom