Oilers - yuck

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So one of the sisters like to throw high hits,but don`t like to take them.....lol Then blames it on canadian kids.................
He should go back to sweden and build korlunsks desks for IKEA.....................

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So one of the sisters like to throw high hits,but don`t like to take them.....lol Then blames it on canadian kids.................
He should go back to sweden and build korlunsks desks for IKEA.....................

So, you just trying to be an idiot or does it come natural?

Quote from Duncan Keith:

"I expected a major, and I got a minor, so we'll let the league deal with it," Keith added. "You saw the hit, you didn't see a puck near the hit, you guys make the judgment call on that, and the league will do what they have to do."

Even he admits he threw an illegal and intentional elbow to the head. Kinda funny when the player admits he was in the wrong, but blind fans of other teams can only find it as an excuse to throw insults.

Let me guess, jacked up ford, stacks, monster stickers and white oakleys?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look on the bright side stompy, Chara or Lucic would of done it anyhow...............This is just Earlier than the nucks are used to.........
You are right though,no one on the nukheads are considered dirty..................LMFAO

Just throwin this out there, do you drive a VOLVO...................???

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever even if it was a clean hit, Sedin would have dropped to the ice and cried. He threatened Keith, so Keith responded. This is a real league, if he doesn't like it he can go back to MODO where he belongs.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember when the fool hearted Oilers fans thought Gagne was the next coming of god.

No kidding, remember when Gagner broke in? Him, Cogliano, and Nilsson. The proclaimed 'kid' line that Oiler fans were up in arms about. One is no longer in the leauge, one got traded away, and Gagner has not lived up to expectations.

Oiler fans have the tendency to overhype players big time. To Oiler fans: RNH & Eberle are good players with high ceilings, don't get me wrong, but let them reach their potential before making such claims.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding, remember when Gagner broke in? Him, Cogliano, and Nilsson. The proclaimed 'kid' line that Oiler fans were up in arms about. One is no longer in the leauge, one got traded away, and Gagner has not lived up to expectations.

Oiler fans have the tendency to overhype players big time. To Oiler fans: RNH & Eberle are good players with high ceilings, don't get me wrong, but let them reach their potential before making such claims.

RNH has the best points per game of any rookie, the only reason he might not be rookie of the year is he got hurt. If he didn't he would of blown the race away. Eberle has already proved he is a top 3 player on any team, just look where he is in the standings. Are they the caliber of Crosby, who knows maybe, maybe not. But they will be top players on their team.

Those 3 were hyped a bit, but no where near the caliber of the current young ones.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Oilers can sign two top defence in the off season they will be in the playoffs next year for sure.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name 2 gay looking looking, swedish alien hockey players, who fold like walmart lawn chairs, from china......................???

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name 2 gay looking looking, swedish alien hockey players, who fold like walmart lawn chairs, from china......................???

Classy fans like yourself, is it any wonder why players dont want to be in Edmonton?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RNH has the best points per game of any rookie, the only reason he might not be rookie of the year is he got hurt. If he didn't he would of blown the race away. Eberle has already proved he is a top 3 player on any team, just look where he is in the standings. Are they the caliber of Crosby, who knows maybe, maybe not. But they will be top players on their team.

Those 3 were hyped a bit, but no where near the caliber of the current young ones.

Kinda funny, your almost reasonable compared to certain monster sticker loving fans on here who claim Eberle is a top 3 player in the NHL, not just his team.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have have always claimed "Cyle is a reasonable man,and an oilers fan"............................Once again ,you are right (ON a roll) vancouver has the classiest fans, WHO KNEW..............

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, i am a little slow on the uptake..............

If we don`t cheer for the nucks we all drive lifted,stacked diesels with monster energy drink decals stuck on them..........I see..........

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, i am a little slow on the uptake..............

If we don`t cheer for the nucks we all drive lifted,stacked diesels with monster energy drink decals stuck on them..........I see..........

I see your not to bright, but I guess that goes with the monster energy decals and such.

I'll make it a bit clearer for you, I was able to distinguish your douche bagness not from the fact that your an Oiler fan, but by your total idiot nature.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More points for Ebbs,as he is ahead of any canuck in the nhl.............On his way to be a NHL top 3 player !!!! Don`t forget the "Nuge",now number one in rookie scoring..............The hype,i can`t take it anymore.........................

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More points for Ebbs,as he is ahead of any canuck in the nhl.............On his way to be a NHL top 3 player !!!! Don`t forget the "Nuge",now number one in rookie scoring..............The hype,i can`t take it anymore.........................

Yeah, I guess you have to cheer for inaccurate facts when your team is 30 points behind and battling for the worst team in the league status again for the 3rd strait year and 6 in a row with no playoffs.

I thought you guys got a sugar daddy owner who was going to lead you back to the glory days, but now all he is doing is taking money from the Edmonton tax payers to line his own pocket?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And my Habs mathematically eliminated from post season contention..........sigh bring on the rebuild , and hope the rumors the last 5 days are true, the ghost of St Patrick in the Bell Center, Im with ya Rzr, im not a huge Oil fan anymore, but i dont give 2 chits what anyone thinks, those youngsters are exciting to watch.. Whoever does'nt think Ebs, is going to be a guy to watch in the next couple of years hasnt got a clue what to look for in a player, one does'nt have to look any further then what he did with team canada a while back in the world juniors. And although Nuge didnt join them in Decemeber, (which i don't agree with on managements part), really stupid of Tambs not to give Nuge that experience IMO, all you have to do is watch this 18 year old and see how well he sees the ice, and how as a center he has learned very quickly. On the halfwall, he is extremely gifted at puck protection for a little guy, and his passing well for a rookie you cant say enough. I enjoyed watching the youngsters this year, fans have something to be excited about again, will take time still, but with proper management it will happen.:beer:

Top Bottom