YAMAHA wanted

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree with most posters here joey. did you steal that thing or what no more bull chittin whats the real deal.:confused:
looks like one of those good to be true deals.
you pay more nearly 6 g for a open four placer.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree with most posters here joey. did you steal that thing or what no more bull chittin whats the real deal.:confused:
looks like one of those good to be true deals.
you pay more nearly 6 g for a open four placer.

we got it with 900 k on it , ran the van ,came back clean.

i dont know if its a good idea to say what we payed.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey, can you pm me the vin and address where's it's parked. I have some family in Nanaimo, if it pans out, I'll get them to give you or your friends the cash and they can pick it up for me.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey, can you pm me the vin and address where's it's parked. I have some family in Nanaimo, if it pans out, I'll get them to give you or your friends the cash and they can pick it up for me.

i'll ask my dad when he gets home and get back to ya! giving a vin to a "stranger"?? sounds kinda sketchy..........

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giving the VIN is no problem he has to check it for leans and make sure it is legitmate with the manufacturer. I would be asking the same thing if I was buying to check it before arriving or else I would be wasting my time. Cheers Joey

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i'll ask my dad when he gets home and get back to ya! giving a vin to a "stranger"?? sounds kinda sketchy..........

"stranger"?? they don't get much stranger.....

thats how he can run a check on it little buddy... Todds good people he won't rip you off, but it is a good deal on the trailer and a buyer needs to protect himself as well....

vin should be no problem, I'd be more concerned with location, if they or your dad is not comfortable have the two parties meet up at a canadian tire parking lot or something for the viewing...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for explaining that everyone!! my dad has the ownership with him right now but i will send it when he gets back , ok?

i just dont want to have something bad happen to the trailer or anything.........then i'm to blame!:eek:

Top Bottom