YAMAHA wanted

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for explaining that everyone!! my dad has the ownership with him right now but i will send it when he gets back , ok?

i just dont want to have something bad happen to the trailer or anything.........then i'm to blame!:eek:

Good thinking....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey pm me the vin of the trailer, if it checks out I'll drive down and pick it up with cash in hand.........

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey pm me the vin of the trailer, if it checks out I'll drive down and pick it up with cash in hand.........
Come Joey it looks like you have a deal, Get your dad to give a sellers fee such as couple grand to buy a new machine to you.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"stranger"?? they don't get much stranger.....thats how he can run a check on it little buddy... Todds good people he won't rip you off, but it is a good deal on the trailer and a buyer needs to protect himself as well....

vin should be no problem, I'd be more concerned with location, if they or your dad is not comfortable have the two parties meet up at a canadian tire parking lot or something for the viewing...

Don't get more true than that.:d Yep, meeting somewhere nuetral is probably better protection for your friend. Although I can't see my 66 year old father poseing a big security threat.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can take him. he is 19 and i'm 16 , i'm 140 lbs , he is 110 lbs , you do the math.

That's the same math I used in Billy Bob's (sh!thole bar in RD) one night. Me-220lbs, him-155lbs. Figured I'd clean the floor with the mouthy little bastard. Didn't work out in my favor.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giving the VIN is no problem he has to check it for leans and make sure it is legitmate with the manufacturer. I would be asking the same thing if I was buying to check it before arriving or else I would be wasting my time. Cheers Joey

Hey don`t forget about me if he gives you a cut of the sale. I wont ask for much just maybe a drink of Crown Royal on the rocks, Rock on Joey!!!!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i thought the rainbow wedge was from alberta?joey man this is like a car reck and rapeing all rapped up in one,welcome to BC.LMFFAO

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road trip???????

Can we stop in sicimous and see the rainbow wedge??????

Road Trip... Of course, we'll have to being many# (someone needs to drive), and I would dearly love to see the rainbow wedge... Kinda wanna see the sled chick that was testing out the suspension toooo. :eek:

Top Bottom