YAMAHA wanted

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am now in the market for a sled!!!! i am looking for a any year yamaha phazer , yamaha nytro , yamaha apex , yamaha srx mountain , mountain max 700 triple , vmax 600 triple or 700 , sxr mountain , baisically any yamaha 500cc or bigger!!!

have a mint condition 2010 easton sled trailer , 23 feet long , 3 doors , electric breaks , 2 fuel doors its mint and worth $6,000.

thank you!!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am now in the market for a sled!!!! i am looking for a any year yamaha phazer , yamaha nytro , yamaha apex , yamaha srx mountain , mountain max 700 triple , vmax 600 triple or 700 , sxr mountain , baisically any yamaha 500cc or bigger!!!

have a mint condition 2010 easton sled trailer , 23 feet long , 3 doors , electric breaks , 2 fuel doors its mint and worth $6,000.

thank you!!!

your trading the trailer?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

thank you!!!

so are you willing to trade?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ummmmm your going to trade a 2010 enclosed trailer for a sled??? or sell it for $6,000.....ummmmm i'm no expert but you might want to check value on that trailer

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummmmm your going to trade a 2010 enclosed trailer for a sled??? or sell it for $6,000.....ummmmm i'm no expert but you might want to check value on that trailer

If I didn't already have a trailer, I would jump all over that deal.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok but you guys just drove across country strapped for $ to the point you could bearly afford tired for your truck.......try to get what you can out of it.....just sayin

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your broke......but want to sell a trailer for well less than what its worth....to pay for toys........hrmmmmm

you dont understand , we have not ridden since early january so we are desperate to ride , this is killing me!! do you know what its like to be completely in love with the sport but not be able to play?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dont understand , we have not ridden since early january so we are desperate to ride , this is killing me!! do you know what its like to be completely in love with the sport but not be able to play?

like a crack addict without a fix

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
that i do, moved to alberta as an avid skier but couldnt afford to hit the slopes for the first 4 years. have gone with out a quad for 3 years now.....but i also imagine its pretty chitty to be hungry and unable to eat, or cold with no heat.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that i do, moved to alberta as an avid skier but couldnt afford to hit the slopes for the first 4 years. have gone with out a quad for 3 years now.....but i also imagine its pretty chitty to be hungry and unable to eat, or cold with no heat.....

i would give up eating for 1 week for even one day of riding , thats how desperate i am

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

You think this is rough..... wait until your first encounter with "the easy girl".... It's just not the same when you have to play alone.....

Top Bottom