YAMAHA wanted

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter what you ride as long as you're in the wind, get a Monster decal and stick the best sled you can buy for the money you have to it and hit the hills. If you keep looking for the ultimate Yamaha you could be looking for a long, long time. By the way do your parents ever read some of the stuff you post here by any chance?

what i am saying is i will be interested in any yamaha you have

might dad reads it sometimes

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the top for Joey.... it's been five minutes already.

*Edit* He beat me to it, it's been 30 sec already.

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey joey I still have that mountain max for ya . its on used nanaimo , give me a shout if your interested . I have been thinking about getting an en closed trailer . I am still in logging camp but will be home thursday night . By the way it has been snowing on mt washington get ready:):d:)

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with me on it it will! and its phazer

You're correcting someones spelling? I don't know weather or not to be impressed, flabbergasted or just plain bamboozled... good on you it's a start. Now about that 100MPH Grizzly we were negotiating on.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey joey I still have that mountain max for ya . its on used nanaimo , give me a shout if your interested . I have been thinking about getting an en closed trailer . I am still in logging camp but will be home thursday night . By the way it has been snowing on mt washington get ready:):d:)

sweet , how do i post pics? its changed around

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're correcting someones spelling? I don't know weather or not to be impressed, flabbergasted or just plain bamboozled... good on you it's a start. Now about that 100MPH Grizzly we were negotiating on.....

i dont want the grizzly

and i only corrected him because i hate it when people miss-pronounce phazer

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is it a triple?

Top Bottom