YAMAHA wanted

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think this is rough..... wait until your first encounter with "the easy girl".... It's just not the same when you have to play alone.....

"the easy girl"?? what? i would seriously give ANYTHING to ride right now!!! i have watched every sled video on youtube , every sled dvd we have and have seen every pic on any sled on google...........i have officially LOST IT.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
79 members in snowmobile chat an nobody has a sled for me!!!!!?????:eek::(

well my life is over

it aint that bad, there are lots of sleds for sale in the classifieds. You can ride one of mine if you don't buy one.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lemme get this straight, you're broke but you want to sell your trailer for toys instead of essentials like food, water and shelter? WTF over? :nono:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it aint that bad, there are lots of sleds for sale in the classifieds. You can ride one of mine if you don't buy one.

really you are serious about that offer? i have been searching kijiji and stuff all day and all day yesterday , i am going crazy , everytime i think of how long its been i want to throw something and i listen to the loudest music i have! jeezzei am losing it!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chill the fawk out bro, sell your enclosed trailer than buy some sleds. Screw that trading crap.

At least post some pictures of your trailer.

How are you going to haul your sleds?

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm confused, are you really looking for those sleds otr are you just naming all the yamaha's that you can think of???

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm confused, are you really looking for those sleds otr are you just naming all the yamaha's that you can think of???

At least he made it clear this time he wanted just Yamaha. Last year he made a topic of what type of sled should he get? Than everyone suggested tonnes of great information of which would be a good sled for his style/age/size. He just chit on all of them unless you told him what he wanted to hear which is Yamaha anything.

pow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might want to narrow your selection down then based on info given in this thread... just sayin

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least he made it clear this time he wanted just Yamaha. Last year he made a topic of what type of sled should he get? Than everyone suggested tonnes of great information of which would be a good sled for his style/age/size. He just chit on all of them unless you told him what he wanted to hear which is Yamaha anything.

yah i did and you hated me for it back then!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter what you ride as long as you're in the wind, get a Monster decal and stick the best sled you can buy for the money you have to it and hit the hills. If you keep looking for the ultimate Yamaha you could be looking for a long, long time. By the way do your parents ever read some of the stuff you post here by any chance?

Top Bottom