xm or sp. What are you paying?

mcxturbonytro

Reaction score
Could be because that hole in the wall dealer 300 miles away doesn't have a 50000 sf shop to heat. It's called overhead

If the dealer has a 5000 square foot shop to heat like you said then he obviously sells more sleds than a smaller dealer and can afford to make less profit per sled. This is the reason inflation is growing so fast, greedy people trying to make more than the next guy selling the exact same thing because he can get away with it, then everyone has to jack up their prices to match eventually.

New_M7_Ryder

Reaction score
i don't have a local dealer here so for me to drive to Lethbridge, Calgary, or brooks i thought this would save me a bit of time by not having to call all the dealers in the area. All i wanted was a range of where the prices were so i could have something when i walk into a dealer. its not my fault you don't wanna save money but i do.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant believe the snotty replies guys give on here, the guy asked a simple question. If you cant do the math and figure out what you payed for your sled then you probably got Phu*ed over anyway! I payed 14,100$ tax in xm X 163" electric start. No extra ch!t, no belt no tarp.There!

Crazyfrenchy

Reaction score
Do people sleep better at night knowing they paid a couple hundred dollars less driving to a different town across the province? I've never understood the point of these threads... "What you paid" meaning its already done... Are you trying to brag? I don't get it lol. It just stirs the pot. People throw up prices with tax, without tax... With rebates, without rebates.. With frt and pdi and without frt and pdi. But they will say all in! It's like some people get a rise out of telling other people they paid less! IMHO

buy local, the money is more likely to stay in your town

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Hey new m7 ryder you had better pm me. may have a hell of a good deal for you if ya wanna buy a xm in lethbridge. i will also be at the open house if ya wanna meet up wednesday. Snopro stop me if this is bad!

Sledr91

Reaction score
I got a 13 xm sp146 summit coming from Riders in Edson I just have to say they have wicked service they getme what I want and I've called all around northern Alberta and nobody can come near the price.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do people sleep better at night knowing they paid a couple hundred dollars less driving to a different town across the province? I've never understood the point of these threads... "What you paid" meaning its already done... Are you trying to brag? I don't get it lol. It just stirs the pot. People throw up prices with tax, without tax... With rebates, without rebates.. With frt and pdi and without frt and pdi. But they will say all in! It's like some people get a rise out of telling other people they paid less! IMHO
Well they may have paid less money but it cost them more !!!(time ,energy,gas,stress)people somehow need to feel like they got a GOOD DEAL!!!LOL....

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what price i got?i should phone up mr Rs and check...i know they where 500 less than Bow in Calgary.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^x2 not sure what I'm paying. Guess I'll find out when I pick it up. Hopefully 18,401 haha

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but wouldn't buying a sled at a local dealer then taking that sled there for service and buying all your parts there be advantageous to developing a relationship with a dealer leading to conceivably better deals down the road?

I can't speak for all dealers but Bow Cycle and Bow Ridge give new sled buyers 10% off parts and accessories. If you ride (or break) a lot that can quickly deteriorate that $500 you drove 3 hours for to save.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really. At all. Way to many factors in buying a sled to even compare an out the door pice from anywhere. If there was one ski doo Mart that we all purchased from and that's it then we could talk about out the door prices. Until then this is the most retarded thread to date. And now that linksys is here with his ultimate wisdom it should put this nonsense to an end pretty quick. What are you guys paying for your cereal? I paid more at save Ons the other day but it came with a toy!! Oh and superstore was cheaper but I had to drive across town and the dicks made me load it up myself!
OOHHHH Cereal!!!and Milk!!!LOL

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got $14 337 for a 163 SP comes with three yr engine warranty extra belt oil and some other stuff not sure....and i get to drive to Lethbrige to get it.

Top Bottom