xm or sp. What are you paying?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the SP were around $10,000.00 they came down in price bigtime. XM dont know.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy sno checked a '13 XM 154X at Stojan's, the out the door price is less than we paid for our sno checked '08 X models.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at Riderz in Edson. Best price I could find. However, being that you are in the Hat, you should call Mr Rs in Lethbridge. They also have a great price, and are really good guys to talk to. Check em out.

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
2 quotes I got over the phone with no grinding just to test the waters price wise for 800 etech summit sp 154 w/electric start. Don't know if their charging pdi or setup on top of that, I'm picking mine up from a diff dealer. Was just interested to see what prices were compared to what I'm paying for mine haha.

Ecko Marine - Alberta Beach $13,500 before tax

Martin Motorsports - Edmonton $14,000 before tax

Last edited:

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 summit sp 154 w electric start 12700 +tx
2013 summit x 154 w electric start 13200 +tx

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Do people sleep better at night knowing they paid a couple hundred dollars less driving to a different town across the province? I've never understood the point of these threads... "What you paid" meaning its already done... Are you trying to brag? I don't get it lol. It just stirs the pot. People throw up prices with tax, without tax... With rebates, without rebates.. With frt and pdi and without frt and pdi. But they will say all in! It's like some people get a rise out of telling other people they paid less! IMHO

Last edited:

mcxturbonytro

Reaction score
Are you a dealer? Everyone always asks why you would drive 300 miles for $500. Why doesnt the dealer give you the $500 off and keep the customer happy so he can sell parts etc. If a dealer 300 miles away can give the guy $500 off, theres no reason your local dealer cant give the same deal. I would drive the 300 miles out of spite if the dealer was willing to lose a local customer over $500.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you a dealer? Everyone always asks why you would drive 300 miles for $500. Why doesnt the dealer give you the $500 off and keep the customer happy so he can sell parts etc. If a dealer 300 miles away can give the guy $500 off, theres no reason your local dealer cant give the same deal. I would drive the 300 miles out of spite if the dealer was willing to lose a local customer over $500.

Could be because that hole in the wall dealer 300 miles away doesn't have a 50000 sf shop to heat. It's called overhead

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do people sleep better at night knowing they paid a couple hundred dollars less driving to a different town across the province? I've never understood the point of these threads... "What you paid" meaning its already done... Are you trying to brag? I don't get it lol. It just stirs the pot. People throw up prices with tax, without tax... With rebates, without rebates.. With frt and pdi and without frt and pdi. But they will say all in! It's like some people get a rise out of telling other people they paid less! IMHO

I got mine for $29.95 last night on a late night infomercial..... Just sayin'

Top Bottom