xdeck with superclamp install?

Campbell129

Reaction score
Anybody have an xdeck and have installed superclamps for snowmobiles, found the clamps are too short for the outside holes in the deck. has anybody come across this or maybe found a longer superclamp hook?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a x deck but I never had any problems on my full lotus... I found the hooks have quite a long shaft on them... post a pic of what your doing maybe

B-Mac

Reaction score
How old is your deck? The first x-deck i bought i had that problem but they seem to have fixed it on the new ones as its not an issue on my new one. You'll have to make longer ones.

Sent from my iPhone using

Sammy

Reaction score
Just bought a new one and mine is the same way, bolts need to be a 1/2" longer for the outside anchors.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new one and mine is the same way, bolts need to be a 1/2" longer for the outside anchors.

These X-Decks must be configured strangely or you guys have unusually thick skis. Couldn't you just stack some fender washers under the deck hook?

Campbell129

Reaction score
The deck is a 2013 xdeck, outside anchors do not stick through the bottom and need to be longer, has anybody made any longer ones, possibly methods of doing so, thanks.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The deck is a 2013 xdeck, outside anchors do not stick through the bottom and need to be longer, has anybody made any longer ones, possibly methods of doing so, thanks.

Ahh I see. Your first post was confusing, you said the clamp was too short. So the actual problem is the threaded portion of the bolt/hook is too short for where it goes through the deck?

Contact Superclamp they may have some special, long ones available.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin has both regular and long bolts ( at least they did ). I put one in the center of my deck and had to go through the plywood as well as a 2" tube underneath.

Thegeneral

Sammy

Reaction score
Martin has both regular and long bolts ( at least they did ). I put one in the center of my deck and had to go through the plywood as well as a 2" tube underneath.

Thegeneral

I've only ever seen the one length, didn't realize they made a longer length. Mine have a thread length of 4.0" would these be the regular or long bolts.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've only ever seen the one length, didn't realize they made a longer length. Mine have a thread length of 4.0" would these be the regular or long bolts.

Pretty certain there is a longer one.

Sammy

Reaction score
Pretty certain there is a longer one.

Just got off the phone with Superclamp, 4" is the longest they make. They are aware of the issues with Xdeck, he offered a couple of suggestions. One is to relocate the riveted nut if possible under the frame of the deck. I will look into this as I feel this is a better option than modifying the existing deck hook with a longer length of thread.

assaultbear

Reaction score
Same issue here. Knocked off the rivets, turned over the nut/plate, rivited back on good to go.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone sell said nut/plate assembly? Want to add another threaded nut to my trailer.

Mayfly

Reaction score
I just used a router and recessed the hook. Plus with MOD skiis they have short profile and this helps with clamping.

Top Bottom