FCE1F01D-A0B5-438B-870C-A2B18994F7E3.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 119
  • AA95E06B-B846-461A-AAA1-DF9C3E176EA5.jpeg
    AA95E06B-B846-461A-AAA1-DF9C3E176EA5.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 109

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI Polaris offers panels in black or coloured. They have a cheap black or a fancy painted black it seems. The side panels are 2 pieces screwed together and you need a upper and lower. Canadian prices for the fancy ones are about $330 for upper and same for lower. The cheap ones added together are in the mid $300's for both. For this reason it is good to buy a cheap set of the black panels for a new sled and store the original panels. With decals and hardware each side for the fancy ones would likely be about $900 per side.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For this reason it is good to buy a cheap set of the black panels for a new sled and store the original panels. With decals and hardware each side for the fancy ones would likely be about $900 per side.

Sounds kinda like not banging your GF to save her for the next guy. lol

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you put money up front to maybe get better resale later. Ok what ever works i guess.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you put money up front to maybe get better resale later. Ok what ever works i guess.

It is something like that. Buy a set of cheap panels and beat the crap out of them and then move them to your next ride. I have had to do it the other way ands replace a panel already on my 23 and it cost a lot. Lucky this time it was covered by insurance. It is an option for some is all I am saying.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is something like that. Buy a set of cheap panels and beat the crap out of them and then move them to your next ride. I have had to do it the other way ands replace a panel already on my 23 and it cost a lot. Lucky this time it was covered by insurance. It is an option for some is all I am saying.

You could put new cheap panels when you sell also. But dont matter to me, i was just kidding around. Snow and mud is my entertainment...

And its pretty quite here at the moment, so not many threads to stay entertained with.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI Polaris offers panels in black or coloured. They have a cheap black or a fancy painted black it seems. The side panels are 2 pieces screwed together and you need a upper and lower. Canadian prices for the fancy ones are about $330 for upper and same for lower. The cheap ones added together are in the mid $300's for both. For this reason it is good to buy a cheap set of the black panels for a new sled and store the original panels. With decals and hardware each side for the fancy ones would likely be about $900 per side.
Update to this. My dealer ordered in the mat, non-painted upper section of the side panel for me as it was expected to be the cheap option. It turns out the gloss black upper section is the cheaper option at about 1/3 the price of the mat version. It only makes sense if the mat, out-of-the-mold version is made out of a better material or if it is priced higher because it is less popular. Rough list CDN prices: Lower gloss select coloured section are about $333, Upper gloss about $102 and upper mat about $340. There are also some lower sections that are in black or red that are only $262 list.

Last edited:
Top Bottom