Wipers

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like every vehicle in the driveway needs a new set of wipers...?!
What're people using for replacements?

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried 3 sets of the Costco wipers on my 2012 and 2015 GMC. In my case they seem to work ok for a month then they start to streak and it only gets worse the older they get. I bought two different sets from Canadian Tire and had to return both sets as they did not fit the arms on my 2015 GMC, even with all the adapters. I finally replaced them with Rainx framless beam type from Walmart, 3 months old and good so far.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bosch work the best for GMC in my experience. Expensive as fawk though. Run Neoform on our Ford’s and they seem to hold up.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with the Michelin ones from Costco. Work well at first, but don't last long. Best wipers in my experience were the Motorcraft ones that were on my old Ford 350. Did a great job and lasted forever. I'm sure they are made by another manufacturer, but whom?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco here too. Not much better than the Canadian tire stuff, but cheaper. Put new ones on spring and fall.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I’ve tried them all. Napa this time and seem to be holding up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing lasts like it used too

It's the chit they put on the roads

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when a set would last 3-4 years, and cost about $15 a pair?

All new wipers suck. I bought some heated blades for the winter cause they all ice up so easily, and they suck too!

They don't put even pressure across the whole blade leaving huge chunks of the windshield that the wiper dosent even touch.

I miss the old metal framed blades, they worked way better than all the new junk they are making today.

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I buy the Michelin’s from Costco & keep a spare under the seat in the truck for when it gets really bad or breaks apart!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bosch work the best for GMC in my experience. Expensive as fawk though. Run Neoform on our Ford’s and they seem to hold up.

I run the Bosch ones to. They are pricey but work the best. All the others seem to skip and bounce across the windshield, these don’t do it as bad.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the Bosch ones to. They are pricey but work the best. All the others seem to skip and bounce across the windshield, these don’t do it as bad.
Which Bocsh model (there's so many to choose from)? Where did you buy them?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bosch evolution. With my Lordco acct they are cheaper than the Costco michelins. Change them every 6 months on both vehicles. If your windshield has cracks it seems to eat them up faster.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I buy OEM for everything. I find they last the longest and work the best.

Top Bottom