Win an AST1 Avalanche Skills Training Course

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
done, I suppose I should look into re-doing the classroom before I book the field, I took the classroom 2 years ago but never did get the field part done...

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done ... did my ast 1 a few years back but would really like to redo it and maybe do the ast 2 some time as well ... such a valuable course i tell everyone to take it !!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm aware Doug, Just did the 3 hour info session last night but after I did the classroom last time I wasn't able to finance/make time for the field session, hopefully sometime this year but I should re-do the classroom portion first as a refresher.

IMHO, that's the most important part Bog!

Better get'r done young fellow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm aware Doug, Just did the 3 hour info session last night but after I did the classroom last time I wasn't able to finance/make time for the field session, hopefully sometime this year but I should re-do the classroom portion first as a refresher.

That's always good……………..just don't fool around and break it, eh!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Lori has AST 1 classes in Edmonton on December 9 and January 26.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity!! When is the draw date as I am about to book a class for Mid December?

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done thanks i liked the course would give to one of my friends
everyone needs this class :d

Top Bottom