Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get deliv date ken
Byron just told me this afternoon that November deliver for my sled is all. I never asked him what part of November. I'm happy at that timeline anyways. I usually don't get out to maybe 10th or 12th of December at earliest.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the latest word from BRP, I heard there was a update to the dealers. Word has it, some guys will not get their sled till Jan, Feb, and others sleds will have the old G4 single button gauge, no DESS post ETC.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there will be delays I was told. Units could come as late as early February as last run is scheduled for mid January. Customer has the option to cancel his snow check by Oct 31/21 and can get their deposit back or forward it to a 2023 snow check. Dealers will be calling customers now to inform them on their units new updated delivery schedule. I feel lucky as my model number is scheduled for November. Tough deal for the dealers. At the mercy of the chip shortages

I just checked Over on The US sites, their dealer webinars make no mention of this info. They are being told their snochecks are on track.
Wondering if Canada is getting the shitty end of the stick.

H-D

Reaction score
I just checked Over on The US sites, their dealer webinars make no mention of this info. They are being told their snochecks are on track.
Wondering if Canada is getting the shitty end of the stick.
....next thing you know there's ch!t hawks everywhere!
download (2).jpg

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F-k

I just sold my whip! These spring checks better be here by November or I’m going to cry....

SCOTTC

Reaction score
Heard these rumours in July. Just bought a Freeride to hold me over till the turbo arrives. Got to do what ya got to doo!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F-k

I just sold my whip! These spring checks better be here by November or I’m going to cry....
Sold my free ride turbo. Got a deposit on it and he supposed to pick it up Tuesday. I’m seriously considering sending back his money and then changing my email lol

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m going to call the dealership Monday. Cross all my fingers and toes and everything else I can and hope they tell me it’s enroute....

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother just bought a guys sled 2 weeks ago. My cousin is salesperson he had snow checked thru. He Had to call him today and say feb delivery Ffs would that suck

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
December or early January delivery is just gonna save guys a bunch of A arms anyways. :) But seriously; if I had to wait until February I would be just bumping up to a 2023 and looking forward to snowcheck season again.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
December or early January delivery is just gonna save guys a bunch of A arms anyways. :) But seriously; if I had to wait until February I would be just bumping up to a 2023 and looking forward to snowcheck season again.
i'm guessing there's at least a decent chance that 2023 snochecks will be dealing with these same issues and maybe more expensive as raw material prices increase.

pommie_git

Reaction score
Just tried to order a couple spare a-arms. 'Unavailable'
Going to be a fun season

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
wonder how many sold their "previous sleds" last spring to "make room" for the new one coming "this fall"........

Top Bottom