Will there be violence on or before th 20th

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the day Biden says he's banning guns. The the real war will start. Theres boys down there that love their guns more than their family.
I would say that is why the USA was a world super power for so many years. They had guns and wern't afraid to point them at ya

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The American people have more guns than their own military. Anyone would be a fool to invade them. Biden will correct that

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The American people have more guns than their own military. Anyone would be a fool to invade them. Biden will correct that

They do love there guns down south. I remember a stat someone told me down there years ago violent crime went down in AZ 35% when concealed carry law came into place why rob someone in AZ and risk getting shot when you can drive across boarder to Cali and Canadian style gun laws.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do love there guns down south. I remember a stat someone told me down there years ago violent crime went down in AZ 35% when concealed carry law came into place why rob someone in AZ and risk getting shot when you can drive across boarder to Cali and Canadian style gun laws.

Exactly. It’s no mistake that the states and cities with the highest crime rates are the ones with the strictest gun laws. I was at a gas station once in west Texas, with about 4 people lined up at the till to pay for our stuff. I was the only one that didn’t have a gun in a holster on my belt. Zero chance of some meth head or gang banger coming in to rob the place. An armed society is a safe and polite society.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. It’s no mistake that the states and cities with the highest crime rates are the ones with the strictest gun laws. I was at a gas station once in west Texas, with about 4 people lined up at the till to pay for our stuff. I was the only one that didn’t have a gun in a holster on my belt. Zero chance of some meth head or gang banger coming in to rob the place. An armed society is a safe and polite society.

We have far fewer guns in Canada and we are subject to less violent than the USA. We are far more polite as well.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have far fewer guns in Canada and we are subject to less violent than the USA. We are far more polite as well.

You obviously haven’t been to the states much outside their big cities....People are more polite down there, staff in a business are way more helpful and their businesses appreciate your business and aren’t afraid to let you know that. Crime rates outside the inner cities away from the ghettos is no higher there than here.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read 1.6 million guns sold in January already. Also an average Over 600,000 guns bought a month for the last few years.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The unexpected consequence of silencing Trump is now we have no idea what he's up too...
News shows troops surrounding the Capitol, Twitter talks about a Space Force takeover, Pelosi is still on about impeachment and we don't hear much from the President, you know he's rolling 24/7 to maintain control..

Going to be a crazy few weeks, pray things don't get violent..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world is full of bully's. Canada is the stick boy that everyone pushes around. If I'm Canada I make friends with my neighbor, the biggest kid on the block. That's why we don't spend dick on military toys. We have a friend and the sooner the bleeding hearts that hate Uncle Sam figure that out the better off we will all be.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No there hasn't been because of the states, you really think canada could have fought off an invading army? Not a chance!

what are you smoking?? Ever since we took back the second half of our Navy from West Edmonton mall, we have been ruling the High seas! Ain’t nobody gonna fugg with us! Lmao.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you smoking?? Ever since we took back the second half of our Navy from West Edmonton mall, we have been ruling the High seas! Ain’t nobody gonna fugg with us! Lmao.

Lol, shoot!, I forgot about that half! Throw in our fearless leader and we would stomp anyone who come to mess with us!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, shoot!, I forgot about that half! Throw in our fearless leader and we would stomp anyone who come to mess with us!
Yes we can out leader anyone. We will kill them with kindness because thats what Canada wants and thats what Canada expects from their govt..

Top Bottom