Wicked day on a Sidewinder!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto....spring ordered one right after the demo. Only thing I can say bad is that the stock riser is a bit too low for me. How high can a guy go without using longer throttle and brake cables ?

I put on the exact same riser in an 8.5". Looks factory and height is now good for me at about 5'10". Plenty of cable length!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Catman10 174 did not disappoint. It climbs sooooo good now. That baker skid is a engineering marvel. Lund you are absolutely going to dominate with your 174. It lost a little of the playfulness but gained way more fun factor in the climbing aspect.
When Paul gets his thread going on his build he can go into a lot more detail of his setup and things he will make improvements on.

Excellent, i will wait till he posts his results.
There is no doubt in my mind that this sled is step and bounds above, its a simple proven design with out gadgets in an attempt to help you ride LOL, with the Rolls Royce of power plant's.
I've built and rode a lot of sleds over the years and when i looked at the options offered by manufactures the SW(KC) is top tier in my experience.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditto....spring ordered one right after the demo. Only thing I can say bad is that the stock riser is a bit too low for me. How high can a guy go without using longer throttle and brake cables ?

There are plenty of riser available for this sled, it's really not an issue to raise the bars.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled is home...pretty stoked....maiden voyage Friday

I want to say thanks to Spectra Power Sports in Williams Lake , BC. Awesome guys and gals to deal with. Also worked out a ride for it parts way...thanks to the young fella that brought it to revy.....can't say enough.

IMG_4982_zpsfzvou6tx.jpg

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out on my baby today for the first time in chappel creek valemount, wow is all I have to say. Sled was unreal and cannot be happier with my purchase! Coming off an xm and I felt so comfortable right away! These things are epic! Couple buddies on 850s threw a leg over and got back with big grins ear to ear! They were impressed aswell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out on my baby today for the first time in chappel creek valemount, wow is all I have to say. Sled was unreal and cannot be happier with my purchase! Coming off an xm and I felt so comfortable right away! These things are epic! Couple buddies on 850s threw a leg over and got back with big grins ear to ear! They were impressed aswell!

You got a wrap on that, i haven't seen that coloration...very nice.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup needs a riser running boards & a mtn seat,other than that very impressive.

kmcl

Reaction score

I raised mine by 2 inches with stock wires and cables

Top Bottom