why was the "suspect compression test" closed?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Can I post some of our PM's SBR ?????????????????????????? RAWR.....

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i was hoping someone would mention that...lol

Some Peeps - who just cause disturbances - not naming Russ or anything - should just be banned....lol....:d:d:beer::eek::eek:

Oh and a special thanks to those who have been kind enough to point out when I or another Mod has made a real error (by accident) for letting us know by PM rather than embarrassing us on the site...we are humans and make some really stupid blunders. Bogger and Doc both come to mind....

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note if people dont post good or bad things about shops how are other to know which ones are good and which ones are bad. Shops need to be aware of things not handle right how else will they get better? all shops make mistakes its how they handle them and correct them is what matters most. If your gonna sell aftermarket products then your gonna have to stand behind then even if the manufacturer doesnt its your name on the line as your the one that sold it!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell wasnt it you who bent some rails that just magically bent this year and you weren't messing around? so according to this you must have then "been messing around" cause rails just dont bend!!! Just my 2cents

you are correct i was messing around.
pick up your hero biscuit at the nearest 711

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh and a special thanks to those who have been kind enough to point out when I or another Mod has made a real error (by accident) for letting us know by PM rather than embarrassing us on the site...we are humans and make some really stupid blunders. Bogger and Doc both come to mind....

You take that back.....

I have a reputation to uphold.... if I had the means of shaming a Mod I'd take full advantage.... you guys are just too friggin good....friggin mods....:d:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was hoping someone would mention that...lol

LOLOLOL YOU SO FUNY LOLOOLOLOLOL!!!lololoL

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are correct i was messing around.
pick up your hero biscuit at the nearest 711

oh i think i struck a nerve!!! btw i walked over to the 7/11 and they said you just picked them all up for standing up for you FAVORITE shop!!!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE!

for the record i have my own shop and order my own parts. specialty is not my favorite shop. i deal with them lots because they treat me well i have no need to go elsewhere

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Yeoj ????? is that you??????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
On another note if people dont post good or bad things about shops how are other to know which ones are good and which ones are bad. Shops need to be aware of things not handle right how else will they get better? all shops make mistakes its how they handle them and correct them is what matters most. If your gonna sell aftermarket products then your gonna have to stand behind then even if the manufacturer doesnt its your name on the line as your the one that sold it!

In the post I pulled the original comments from poster were very valid but it quickly turned into an attack on the sled shop. Of the 40 posts there were probably 12 that were valid, the rest were just peeps complaining. One thing I've found out on the site is there are many sides to the story.
On that particular thread there were fans and haters of the shop - but no conclusive info.
Not until a couple of peeps on this thread commented that the time allotment (because they have done it) seemed accurate and the shop rate is what it is, did I see some progress. Regarding the compressions, I was waiting for someone to ask if the second test was really accurate or not.

Anyway, there are constructive threads that have been posted about sled shops and dealers that have not been removed - there are complaints and responses

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair feedback gents - I don't go though all the threads, just not enough time in a day and if I'm not on for the evening then I just delete all the thread (that are active on my screen) and start the day fresh. I do put a stop to the ones I see and I did hijack another one last week.
From time to time a Peep will send me a PM to look at a thread to determine if it is over the line and if it is I will address the thread or the peeps. Many people have had these PM's from me and I do everything I can to stay neutral. Oh - i take it really personally when I'm trying to be nice and address a problem on a PM and the Peep posts our conversation....just a real breakdown in trust...then I lose my cool, turn into a large green wrabbit and break things.
I will sometimes go and change a few questionable posts in a thread to keep it active. We as humans tend to get a bit emotional.
Mostly it's impossible to keep up with all the threads and if I miss one (and I do) then just let me know. I'm here to assist the group.
I did keep this thread running and did adjust a few personal attacks that were posted but left the essence of the post.

I hope that explains my side of this issue in an acceptable manner.

Feedback is always welcome and as two of the most trusted sled mod guys I really appreciate the way you both diplomatically allowed me a chance to respond.

Cheerz.

You have always been fair SBR, this post shows why I feel that way. I realized that they probably just got missed. I'm not one to cry wolf and bitch or moan, no need to be running to the mods all day as a tattletale, some shops will stand up for themselves just fine. Just wanted to hear your take on it. It's all good with me.

Cheers brother! :beer::d

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of like HONDA310R. takes stabs at people and has nothing valid to say

yes me calling you out on your own words and experiances is me stabbing you. believe what you want. i just call it like i see it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes me calling you out on your own words and experiances is me stabbing you. believe what you want. i just call it like i see it.

rails and a-arms you can not compare. especially in my circumstance and with the heating issues.

if you want to keep comparing apples to bananas go ahead.

but if i break an a-arm i would be the first to admit i wacked something

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have always been fair SBR, this post shows why I feel that way. I realized that they probably just got missed. I'm not one to cry wolf and bitch or moan, no need to be running to the mods all day as a tattletale, some shops will stand up for themselves just fine. Just wanted to hear your take on it. It's all good with me.

Cheers brother! :beer::d

touche! :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
rails and a-arms you can not compare. especially in my circumstance and with the heating issues.

if you want to keep comparing apples to bananas go ahead.

but if i break an a-arm i would be the first to admit i wacked something

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxVnYVScU-o[/YT]

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Me i am mearly an innocent bystander.... guilty only by association....lol
fact is when i'm typing im 12ft tall....
and i have no brain,
i pray at night some day i will grow the heck up!!!

Top Bottom