Why doo all of the

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
Ya well my arctic cat is the greenest and will out green any other sled out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. As I sit and stare at my new freeride I'm thinking this sleds pretty frigging green.......

And pink. Lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410152164.562527.jpg

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't in my yard yet, should be arriving soon I think....but THAT is GREEN!

I think the Freeride is more lime than green....just my small opinion

LOL, I know, there's more white on this than green but the green is a real nice green.
M8000_SP_LTD_ES_162_TAGrn_2015.jpg

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing a little wrap couldn't green up further;) nice job on getting the crowd going early Joel;) I was about to grab some popcorn but even with the snow up here today people must be hanging on and not snow dancing yet, need it to stick to the ground a little;) I'm no fun with brand bashing we all know I go with whatever strikes at the tins of purchase and you can't be biased when you deal with so many people in our industry;) look forward to trying your T3 out tho haha

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't in my yard yet, should be arriving soon I think....but THAT is GREEN!

I think the Freeride is more lime than green....just my small opinion

LOL, I know, there's more white on this than green but the green is a real nice green.
View attachment 173391

That's what's I like about cat is the green! I think all sleds should be green!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny's all about the D.

Some are so small they even had to buy a BRP UTV !! It's been proven , small willy, f's up your man ness.
Thanks for stepping up teeroy, a demonstration is always helpful. LOL.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think doo made those sleds so green that when people see them riding at a distance they think " it's ok guys, he's on a cat so he's fine" hahaha. Just jokes, all fun. I'm not sled racist I like all colors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think doo made those sleds so green that when people see them riding at a distance they think " it's ok guys, he's on a cat so he's fine" hahaha. Just jokes, all fun. I'm not sled racist I like all colors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They realized the white ones are dangerous, they're usually planted all over the hill on anything steep and whites tough to see, makes going up like driving through a Doo orchard.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say the Cat 800 has just as much jam as my Etec. I will also mention that my Etec burns i about $10 less gas/oil per day. And the Cat estarter sounds rough at best. I have never rode a Pro or a new Viper but would love to give them a try. Can't wait for snow!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say the Cat 800 has just as much jam as my Etec. I will also mention that my Etec burns i about $10 less gas/oil per day. And the Cat estarter sounds rough at best. I have never rode a Pro or a new Viper but would love to give them a try. Can't wait for snow!

that cat engine is a good motor. aside from feeling like its going to self destruct from the vibrations. its just too bad they cant build a chassis to save there lives

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some are so small they even had to buy a BRP UTV !! It's been proven , small willy, f's up your man ness.
Thanks for stepping up teeroy, a demonstration is always helpful. LOL.
no problem dude, we all know it's only real men with large members that are your preferred "companions". I will buy as many different BRP products to ensure I never have to worry about being the subject of your adoration! thinking of a BRP boat and golf cart as my next repellant purchases

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that cat engine is a good motor. aside from feeling like its going to self destruct from the vibrations. its just too bad they cant build a chassis to save there lives

Ya the chassis is awful lmao. Watch now that yammy uses the chassis it will be the best sled since sliced bread! If you know how to ride it works ;)

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no problem dude, we all know it's only real men with large members that are your preferred "companions". I will buy as many different BRP products to ensure I never have to worry about being the subject of your adoration! thinking of a BRP boat and golf cart as my next repellant purchases

Lame !! Commander ……. Golf cart ……. actually is a comparison. Golf cart has better clearance tho.

Top Bottom