shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where are you going?

i would like to go to cuba but that isnt happening this year

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to la penita which is an hour drive north of puerto Vallarta. One of my beat friends is getting married in Cuba next month and I can't go. Can't dish out 10000 bucks to bring the whole family and no one will be around to watch our kids.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm going to la penita which is an hour drive north of puerto Vallarta. One of my beat friends is getting married in Cuba next month and I can't go. Can't dish out 10000 bucks to bring the whole family and no one will be around to watch our kids.

small world... been to little la penita a few times. we useally go to Rincon but head to la penita for the market.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
small world... been to little la penita a few times. we useally go to Rincon but head to la penita for the market.

i was more impressed with the market in La penita then I was with the one in Rincon. we usually hit up Rincon for restaurants though. awesome little community

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Boys golf weekend getaway - 72 holes in 4 days :d:d:d

2011-01-26 2-25-08 PM.jpg

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Cuba at the end of March, beginning of April for a week.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also heading to Hawaii in 10 days for 2 weeks. Gonna go and try to find some snow there and take a pic.... I'll let ya know how that goes....:rolling:

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also heading to Hawaii in 10 days for 2 weeks. Gonna go and try to find some snow there and take a pic.... I'll let ya know how that goes....:rolling:

usually theres snow on the big island at the top of the mtn....heck I hope they get a dump of it well I'm there so I can say I went skiing in Hawaii:d:d

Dynamic

Reaction score
Taking two weeks off from work starting May 1st, going to Puerto Plata for a week.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually theres snow on the big island at the top of the mtn....heck I hope they get a dump of it well I'm there so I can say I went skiing in Hawaii:d:d

I'd love to rent a sled for a day just to say that i went riding there!!! I kinda doubt there are any there .... gonna check it out tho.... :Snowmobile1:

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamaica..Montego Bay to be exact..March 18th for a week. Staying at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall just like last year. Was the best vacation to date so we are going right back again this year.

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamaica..Montego Bay to be exact..March 18th for a week. Staying at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall just like last year. Was the best vacation to date so we are going right back again this year.

i was in jamaica last march/april. stayed at the riu ochos rios. was pretty nice down there.

Top Bottom