Who's snowchecking 2025

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I normally snow check every two years. I would love to get a blue expert, I also like the black freeride, but I can’t justify it, used market sucks last two snow seasons sucked, I don’t even want to list it because I do not want to deal with the kijii idiot low ballers.
Cheaper to put warranty on it and keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please everyone, snow check so i can buy it later for 45% off.

i swear these manufactures increase there prices so that people like me dont think this way. an artificial way of trying to maintain value in the product you have purchased.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have snowchecked the last 3 years. I have my 23 9R and 24 Boost and probably will sell the 9R in the fall and pickup a new 23/24 from the showroomfor cheap. I hope no one snowchecks and the manufacturers get a wake up call. Feel bad for the dealers who are going to be stuck with all these sleds. Was considering a 25 850 NA but you cant get it with a 7S gauge....

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have snowchecked the last 3 years. I have my 23 9R and 24 Boost and probably will sell the 9R in the fall and pickup a new 23/24 from the showroomfor cheap. I hope no one snowchecks and the manufacturers get a wake up call. Feel bad for the dealers who are going to be stuck with all these sleds. Was considering a 25 850 NA but you cant get it with a 7S gauge....
I thought you couldn't get an 850 NA without the 7s gauge?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 sleds. One with the 7S and one with the Trail-Tech. Although the big screen is nice, I value light weight and the ability to move the Trail-Tech to my next sled more than the big pricy 7S. I think I will go small screen next time if I don't buy another turbo.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure? I just did a build on the site and the 7S comes up as a option

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a left over 9R from Spectra and they said polaris made them take a ton of 2024 850's. They have over 50 in crates and will be selling them cheap in the fall. I suspect that you'll be able to buy any 850 for 16K. I will be ordering more Silber turbo kits for the matryx 850. This will be way less then buying a boost, and will run better and make more power. At 5K for a turbo kit on the price of a new 850, 21K for a turbo sled is way better then the 29K to snowcheck a boost.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a left over 9R from Spectra and they said polaris made them take a ton of 2024 850's. They have over 50 in crates and will be selling them cheap in the fall. I suspect that you'll be able to buy any 850 for 16K. I will be ordering more Silber turbo kits for the matryx 850. This will be way less then buying a boost, and will run better and make more power. At 5K for a turbo kit on the price of a new 850, 21K for a turbo sled is way better then the 29K to snowcheck a boost.

I bet the clutch that comes with it works pretty good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Step 1: snow check a new sled and pay $32k
Step 2: sell sled for $16k
Step 3: snow check another sled for $34k
Step 4: sell sled for $16.5k
Step 5: file for bankruptcy
Sell the Tesla.
Priorities.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking with a dealer, and they said Polaris customers were not happy last year as the factory adds on a freight fee when you do the paperwork which is not listed on the website (separate from the dealer's freight fee) and so this year it is added in to the price you see online, which is $490. That could be some of the increase in prices. Not all of it, but a portion.

Top Bottom