who's snowcheck has shown up?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dealer called and said my sled is shipping this week, just makes me wonder who elses has shown up..Its a m8 ltd es 162 in black/white... if so what model is it?

Newgen

Reaction score
I checked a black/white 162" M8 out of Regina and haven't heard anything yet.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I checked a white M8 ltd 162 ES and actually had forgotten about it till now. Dang it. Now I'm excited again.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt that the point when you order something....... get it faster...
I don't think to many folks are going to pick up there snowcheck in June. The majority like to pay....just be before they play.Thats the norm.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think to many folks are going to pick up there snowcheck in June. The majority like to pay....just be before they play.Thats the norm.

I agree. I don't want to hear boo about my sled till the snow flys. Pay, throw in trailer. Head to mountains. I guess for those that like to modify having it a month or so early would be nice

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Lets pick this topic up again in Mid december ..... when there are non snocheck sleds sitting on the showroom floor/back of trucks and snocheck sleds still in crates.......js. there is more chit to catch the flies than honey on this topic. as for space...... come on... really... I have somehow managed to find the space in my life since the fall of 87 for a sled..... if brp called today and said it was ready i would be in the truck on my way.. and so would 99% of the people.

Last edited:

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has shown up. Ase called me on Friday. White 800 162 limited. Can't wait to pick up!!

Nytrous

Reaction score
Mine set up pdi'd and ready to roll!!! Green 162 sno pro. LET IT SNOW!!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets pick this topic up again in Mid december ..... when there are non snocheck sleds sitting on the showroom floor/back of trucks and snocheck sleds still in crates.......js. there is more chit to catch the flies than honey on this topic. as for space...... come on... really... I have somehow managed to find the space in my life since the fall of 87 for a sled..... if brp called today and said it was ready i would be in the truck on my way.. and so would 99% of the people.
Your right. After 30 years in the business my knowledge is limited...

Last edited:

Parfetts

Reaction score
IMG_0730.jpg Mine at home. Lots of green. Can't wait to compare to the 13 pro.

Parfetts

Reaction score
I've been on a pro for the last few years. Used to love my M back in the day. Curious to see how this one will work. Not selling the poo just yet.

Top Bottom