Who's going to be the first?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Holy phak what a bunch of negative nancys or “Karen’s” in here

Don’t like the gauge or price don’t buy it I’m sure there’s lots that are enjoying it and it will only get better year after year.

This isn’t an 60” LG produced a million at a time. Like mentioned extreme weather products come with a big cost. I pay 10k for our field controllers which are nothing more than a glorified iPad but they work. Is BRP making money on jt? Obviously you dummies lmao wow!! Unbelievable

Did you get rocks in your stockings or what’s your problem lmfao!

Enjoy your sh**ty sleds and sh.*try gauges whatever floats your boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm telling mom..

Last edited by a moderator:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But the Polaris gauge does things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure does yep. But the quality and durability compared to what the doo has on jt isn’t even comparable. brp will have gps tracking in the near future you can bet they are working on that. The platform can be built upon its a pretty powerful cpu unit

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure does yep. But the quality and durability compared to what the doo has on jt isn’t even comparable. brp will have gps tracking in the near future you can bet they are working on that. The platform can be built upon its a pretty powerful cpu unit

Working on GPS tracking ? Haha
Don’t think for a minute it wasn’t available at the time the gauge was released as that teck is old ?
Will be a update at a small fee of course 🙄. No doubt a dealer installed update as well.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t think for a minute it wasn’t available at the time the gauge was released as that teck is old ?
Will be a update at a small fee of course 🙄. No doubt a dealer installed update as well.
You'll have to purchase the add on "Group LinQ" transceiver to track your group's location though.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be a update at a small fee of course . No doubt a dealer installed update as well.

Never release all your tricks at once, won’t be in business long

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to purchase the add on "Group LinQ" transceiver to track your group's location though.
This is absolutely something BRP would do. They seem to have become pros at nickel and diming every last cent out of you lately.
Also, subscription based features such as sat messaging. Inreach right in the dash anyone? Hell, lets add a couple cameras for livestreaming direct to YouTube. :LOL:

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#thatskidoofeeling

20n.gif

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I like Doo's plan better than the competition. OOOHHHH RRiiiiggght, there isn't any competition. Yes that's correct and POO guys cant even pipe off, cause if they did run against the new doo they got spanked, and the rest of you poor buggers are still only looking at picture's and watching videos of their $28,000 sled.
:skidoo:

PS: I too think the gauge is a flop. It could have simply been a proper GPS, with buddy tracking but the re-tards in Quebec only thought about the eastern trail system where I'm sure it is a great tool.

Last edited:

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I think I like Doo's plan better than the competition. OOOHHHH RRiiiiggght, there isn't any competition. Yes that's correct and POO guys cant even pipe off, cause if they did run against the new doo they got spanked, and the rest of you poor buggers are still only looking at picture's and watching videos of their $28,000 sled.

PS: I too think the gauge is a flop. It could have simply been a proper GPS, with buddy tracking but the re-tards in Quebec only thought about the eastern trail system where I'm sure it is a great tool.
Not as easy as you say, it will get better for sure, there are a lot more trail riders and trails then there are mtn riders so it had to start with the largest number to make it cost effective as a starting point, business 101 which surprisingly many may not get or understand. I have the new gauges and I will say once you have it and can see things you rarely need , going back to the 4.5 is like looking at a note and paper. I am sure anyone who got the bigger gauge with agree, and although it is being worked on and updated daily it will get better and to a point that everyone will want it, similar to shot. Unfortunately it does not have one wicked feature the polaris gauge does have but time will tell what will become of it. I have radio communication with my buddies and I keep an eye on my partner for the day as they do me, so I feel fine, I know though once I can track a buddy it will be a new form of seeing big picture and better.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they get all that figured and improve it I will get it on next sled Probabaly become standard equipment down the road?

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
When they get all that figured and improve it I will get it on next sled Probabaly become standard equipment down the road?
I told people straight up, like shot when it came out guys were like hey this is a gimik, i dont need it and the sled is easy to start, fast forward since 2018 to 2023 I think you would have to try and find one with out. Remember the cost was additionally 750.00 extra because it was a low produced item at the time. Also if you kept your sled for 3-4 yrs I said just buy it on the fact that it will be worth more when you sell. But if you upgrade every year as many do, and dont want it but then you do, it is only 6 months till your new sled arrives. But if you bought a 2018 and 3 years later still did not have shot you were kind of wishing you had it. The same is with the gauge, it is low numbers first year and 1400 bucks more exactly like the polaris gauge is extra to buy. As it is a good deal as you see now it is a 2400 buck improvement, those who say it is a rip off, all you have to do is make one this size etc and you will see the cost. (like all the guys complaining about the cost of bags, just make one, then you will see quickly why and how it is so much) Regardless of what it does now, the gauge is awesome. If I bought a sled today , would i get it, no I would not as i would save money, but I would want it, so those who have the money got it and those who did not or thought it was not there did not. The guys saying the app will cost more for this or that, well if you did not notice already there is a new app update available and it adds some cool stuff that makes it better, is it buddy trackin, no but it is free and better, that is the beauty, most don't even know this and we just had a meeting on it and improvements and they will be ongoing. So the gauge will get better, everyone will want it and and it will be on every brp product for sure in the future....like shot!

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember the cost was additionally 750.00 extra because it was a low produced item at the time.. The same is with the gauge, it is low numbers first year and 1400 bucks more exactly like the polaris gauge is extra to buy. As it is a good deal as you see now it is a 2400 buck improvement, those who say it is a rip off, all you have to do is make one this size etc and you will see the cost. (like all the guys complaining about the cost of bags, just make one, then you will see quickly why and how it is so much)
That’s a dumb comment, Dave. If you have ever been in a manufacturing process you would know the cost of building a single part.
Sorry Dave, apparently I don’t know anything about manufacturing, buying power or the cost of parts. :dunno:

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com

Do you have the 10.25 gauge on your sled?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told people straight up, like shot when it came out guys were like hey this is a gimik, i dont need it and the sled is easy to start, fast forward since 2018 to 2023 I think you would have to try and find one with out. Remember the cost was additionally 750.00 extra because it was a low produced item at the time. Also if you kept your sled for 3-4 yrs I said just buy it on the fact that it will be worth more when you sell. But if you upgrade every year as many do, and dont want it but then you do, it is only 6 months till your new sled arrives. But if you bought a 2018 and 3 years later still did not have shot you were kind of wishing you had it. The same is with the gauge, it is low numbers first year and 1400 bucks more exactly like the polaris gauge is extra to buy. As it is a good deal as you see now it is a 2400 buck improvement, those who say it is a rip off, all you have to do is make one this size etc and you will see the cost. (like all the guys complaining about the cost of bags, just make one, then you will see quickly why and how it is so much) Regardless of what it does now, the gauge is awesome. If I bought a sled today , would i get it, no I would not as i would save money, but I would want it, so those who have the money got it and those who did not or thought it was not there did not. The guys saying the app will cost more for this or that, well if you did not notice already there is a new app update available and it adds some cool stuff that makes it better, is it buddy trackin, no but it is free and better, that is the beauty, most don't even know this and we just had a meeting on it and improvements and they will be ongoing. So the gauge will get better, everyone will want it and and it will be on every brp product for sure in the future....like shot!
I agree what you are saying about shot is bang on (I didn't get on the 18 and now I would never have a sled without it) and likely guage will be the same. I just didn't want the battery.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree what you are saying about shot is bang on (I didn't get on the 18 and now I would never have a sled without it) and likely guage will be the same. I just didn't want the battery.

Same, couple years of refinements and that gauge will be pretty slick I’m sure of it

Top Bottom