Who will be In McBride for New Years ?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm riding Valemount on Saturday and Mcbride on Sunday.Terracana is a wonderfull place!At least thats what everyone tell's me.Guess I'm going to find out!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sledbunny Racing Will Mostly Be There From About The 27th To The 31st, In And Around Valemount And Mcbride... See You There Kittydude. Just Watch For The Big Red Dodge Cummins At You. Lol:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sledbunny Racing Will Mostly Be There From About The 27th To The 31st, In And Around Valemount And Mcbride... See You There Kittydude. Just Watch For The Big Red Dodge Cummins At You. Lol:d

Hey Catmando.... Ya will see it if ya look in yer rearview Mirror.... Just a one time shot ! :D :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading there on jan. 1 till the 4th. Have fun out there!!!:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Maybe we should do a Snow and Mud get together in McBride. bbtoys has a big house and already has snow and mudders staying there.

Hmmm, Hopefully I wont be thawing out my sled this time and can enjoy. Great idea Jude, anyone in to meet?

Summit(steve) and myself are in McBride for the week too, heading out on Boxing day and back on New years eve morning.
Remember Riden'Hide has SnowandMud stuff for Sale if you out there pick up a shirt, beanie, or even a Hoodie.

Top Bottom