Who had the best sleds?

woody

Reaction score
i love the " do not touch signs" clearly those guys are serious tree riders.

This whole site is on crack or at least some of the members. Vendors can't win. They want to keep the sleds clean so everyone can enjoy them or maybe you should respect someone elses property. Because they have do not touch signs on them you assume they don't ride? Wow. Look at the BS that is going on in the tracks thread.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole site is on crack or at least some of the members. Vendors can't win. They want to keep the sleds clean so everyone can enjoy them or maybe you should respect someone elses property. Because they have do not touch signs on them you assume they don't ride? Wow. Look at the BS that is going on in the tracks thread.

LOL did i say they cant ride? i just said i like the signs. sheesh...parkland motorsports let me touch there sled! LOOOOOL

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sweet sleds, the do not touch signs were there because they were customer rides and not strictly show sleds, I made the jackass comment about that myself and they explained it, makes sense though, I wouldn't want 1000 retards on my sled and it's not even a tenth of these, and here I thought I was so clever hahaha

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was my idea to put the signs on didnt want maxwell touchin my new ride ha no seriously. its not like them sleds are of stock value most of the are worth upwards of probably 30k +

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Do not touch Signs" are there as most of those sleds are sold, It's out of respect to the customer.

But I mean your right, those sleds never see snow or tree riding....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The "Do not touch Signs" are there as most of those sleds are sold, It's out of respect to the customer.

But I mean your right, those sleds never see snow or tree riding....

I didn't even say they wouldn't see snow. But if they're anything like at the show, they didn't even touch the floor! They were sitting on drums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom