• Wildrose

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will just assume that 70 percent won't vote, too bad that same 70 percent wouldn't vote, I'm sure they will bitch and complain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am. Not voting for any in the poll though.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the poll Cat. Interesting result and seems kinda like the regular polls suggested before the last provincial election when Redford got a majority government and a bunch of private plane rides. Lots of reasons I suppose but I suspect that in quite a few instances people who announced they would vote for someone other than PC's in a poll couldn't be bothered to follow through by showing up to vote.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to have the poll and have such a lively discussion on M&S. Look on the bright side your vote carries a lot more weight when others don't bother to show up and vote. Don't understand it, maybe they like to keep there options open so they can complain about who ever gets elected. Crap I have regretted voting a few times myself but I still go any how.>
Thanks for the poll Cat. Interesting result and seems kinda like the regular polls suggested before the last provincial election when Redford got a majority government and a bunch of private plane rides. Lots of reasons I suppose but I suspect that in quite a few instances people who announced they would vote for someone other than PC's in a poll couldn't be bothered to follow through by showing up to vote.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ALBERTA - LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF ALBERTA
Last General Election (yyyy.mm.dd)2012.04.23
Last Update (yyyy.mm.dd)2015.02.02
Total of Seats87
Seats Occupied85
Vacant Seats2
Seats Occupied by Women22 (25.88%)

Political PartyParty LeaderAs of (yyyy.mm.dd)Seats OccupiedSeats Occupied by WomenPercentage of Women
Progressive Conservative PartyPrentice, Jim2014.09.06701927.14%
Wildrose Alliance PartyJean, Brian2015.03.285120.00%
Liberal PartySwann, David (Acting)2015.02.015120.00%
New Democratic PartyNotley, Rachel2014.10.194125.00%
Vacancy200.00%
Independent

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Politically I am CONSERVATIVE. Stopped voting for them 2 elections ago as I thought I saw the PC's need at time out at the very least. Really, I doubt any of the other parties could screw it up in one term...well any worse than it is already.

So I voted Wild Rose last two times and still get stuck with PC's. They just don't seem to have a chance to get it together before the election so I am afraid the vote will be wasted. Think I might go NDP cus WTF but I am going to vote. If half of the people who don't vote did, there would be change.

Listening to non-voters is like listening to anti-vaxers. Unbelievable boring and invalid.
What does an "ant-vaxer" as you put it, have to do with non-voter? One makes a conscious decision to control their own destiny and the other one chooses to close their eyes and plug their ears because the don't want to deal with reality of being a grownup. They're not even remotely connected.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 163

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we change our vote on the poll now that the leadership debate is over? OMG! Is that the best the Wildrose could muster up for a leader? I can't vote for that clown. That is all....

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we change our vote on the poll now that the leadership debate is over? OMG! Is that the best the Wildrose could muster up for a leader? I can't vote for that clown. That is all....

Yup, disappointed as well.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it won't be NDP.

I got a call from someone representing the NDP, They called me on my private cell phone... they had my full name and number.

Where in the hell did they buy my number from??

I wrote a letter to Elections Alberta regarding this.

Is this not an invasion of privacy??

Top Bottom