White panels

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife wants white side panels for her Summit, does anyone know what model rev came stock with the white panels? Thanks.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They made white panels? Share the info if you find out.

I know you can just get your hood and center console painted by a body shop, but I dunno about white bumper, panels and skid plate.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, they do make them but I don't know which model they put them on, I was thinking the Blizzard but I saw a picture of an 07 today and it had black panels on it. Once I find out i'll post it here.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like they offered these as a accessory, meaning you could go to Doo's catalog and order them. Problem is I am not seeing them in white, only black and yellow.

himrkman

Reaction score
Are you looking for panels for a rev or a xp? I have a set of white vented side panels for sale for a xp.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did make white panels, i've seen them on several machines and have seen them for sale on DooTalk. I went to my dealer last week and asked him if he could order them and he said yes, they run about $110 each. This is for a rev.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They did make white panels, i've seen them on several machines and have seen them for sale on DooTalk. I went to my dealer last week and asked him if he could order them and he said yes, they run about $110 each. This is for a rev.

They are either after market or non-existant.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Top Bottom