White frame sunglasses ??????

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK - gotta get this out there to see what everyone else thinks. I went to Castrol Raceway last night for the Gold Cup and nearly every teen to 30 year old is wearing white frame sunglasses and look absolutely stupid. Is it just my opinion or do you agree that these things are totally ugly. These 'kids' figure they look like rock stars - I think they look like they have rocks in their heads.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a sign of the times ....All the big companies are making them .......My son and his friends all wear Oakley Oil Rig or Oakley Oil cans , they all come in white and many other colours but they all have at least one pair or style in WHITE......I agree , they look like PIMPS!! They think they are styling...........I wouldn't be caught dead in them!! Just my opinion........So the answer is YES to your question!!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK - gotta get this out there to see what everyone else thinks. I went to Castrol Raceway last night for the Gold Cup and nearly every teen to 30 year old is wearing white frame sunglasses and look absolutely stupid. Is it just my opinion or do you agree that these things are totally ugly. These 'kids' figure they look like rock stars - I think they look like they have rocks in their heads.

On a large breasted, split tailed, kitchen mechanic:eek:.......maybe!......the rest just look GAY!!!!:nono:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wore white framed Vuarnet Sunglasses in 1981ish, I was a teen................ I was wrong then and I'm right now. They look silly

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few. They look so stupid. Thankfully no one I know does, and if anyone did they would get made fun of so bad.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Yup gay ecpesially guys wearing them :cool:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Chocolate Star-Fish Surfers…

Chocolate Star-Fish: It often times refers to the butt-hole. Its shape and color resembles what you would expect to see in a star-fish covered in chocolate. This word originated back in 1847 by a scuba-diver. You could use this word in a work safe manner and it will not occur to anybody that you are being a total Azzhole.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don' find it's so bad with the young kids, but when the older one's do it , not so cool!!

Not sure on what you consider young. But i'm 20 and anyone around my age=gay for wearing them. And I am sure to point it out :d Girls can wear them, but not a chance for guys.

Far as i'm concerned, a hot girl can wear (or not wear ;) ) anything they want though.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not often, well sometimes. when that big ol' brown gets off 2 ft' from shore, I do get miffed.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad i didn't get a pair......or i should say glad the wife didn't buy me a pair

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not often, well sometimes. when that big ol' brown gets off 2 ft' from shore, I do get miffed.

Pulsanti Operietur

I agree with ya there , I hate it when I have hooked into "who know's how big" with my 3 weight and low and behold it gets off after fighting it for several minutes just before you lay eyes on it ......Yep, then I have issues!! But i can handle those kind ...lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom