White Court / Swan Hills / Fox Creek

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So any of these areas have snow? I need a snow day real bad, would like to go out riding on Thursday........ Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
been working in fox creek for the last month and the snow sucks to say the least. about 4 inches at the most.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish i had good news but no 4-5" at the most and sugar after the cold snap we had in Whitecourt area.

Demon13

Reaction score
No more than 4-5'' like fox and whitecourt. Snow in the forecast, I hope we get lots. I heard Slave lake has about 8'' but not sure were to go ridin around there.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just enuf for a ride around town without scraping skis. i went up to the local ski hill on sat where theres usually more but i scraped skis the hole way. Goose tower has about a foot thats what ive heard but i havent been there. bring on the snow!!!!!:beer::d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not yet enough Dale...but there is some in the forecast. There's really only enough to ride the ditches is about it right now...I'll keep ya posted...Wed its supposed to dump..

Last edited:

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah workin south of canyon creek maybe 8" tops pretty fluffy

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beer........ I've got a final exam thursday but I'm single dad for the weekend...

Wife is in Vancouver wed-sun

Mmmm beer, sounds good to me..... Let's see if we can get Plio7 to pass out so I can draw on his face again lol :eek:.

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know we are doing some work in the shop Friday night! :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm, thinking you may have 4 minions helping out in the garage on Friday...... Helping drink the beer that is :eek:. I'll grab a couple cases.....

Bogger, mike####'s, plio7 you boys up to drinking doc's beer and watching him work...............:d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, thinking you may have 4 minions helping out in the garage on Friday...... Helping drink the beer that is :eek:. I'll grab a couple cases.....

Bogger, mike####'s, plio7 you boys up to drinking doc's beer and watching him work...............:d

always up for beer.....but depends on which day many #'s is open for me to work on the sled....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always up for beer.....but depends on which day many #'s is open for me to work on the sled....

Don't need mike to play with his kitty :eek:.

Top Bottom