Which one and why??

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they measure 28 1/2 " and have about a 2" lug with 2.5 inch spikes on the side wall. but fact is you wont find them in Canada.

importing them is a B**CH and cost a lot.

which is why i don't recommend them often if at all.

lol @ you calling them small they are larger than 28" laws by far or 28" gorillas.

and they work better than both in those sizes on and off trail.

if i was to be in the market again tho id just buy 29.5 outlaws and be done with it tho.

I heard that the outlaws were really heavy??

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Run these we have a set of 30" at the shop! wicked looking tire

denseleit

Reaction score
If I go with the law, it has to be 31" to get for 14" rim. If I go backs then I can go 30". I kinda only wanted to go 30" high max(29.5" realistically)

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just so you know also the 30" backs run 1" to 1.5" short of there stated hight. the 31" outlaws run a little under there stated hieght.

denseleit

Reaction score
I've heard so many different answers and what the actual height is....found this..

Gorilla Axle Employee

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:11 am
Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 30" Silverbacks measure 30" unless you mount the 30x9 on a wide rim, then it is a little less.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you thought of 30/11 zilla`s front and rear ? They are SUPER light compared to laws/backs won`t dig you down as much and will be easier on the drivetrain.

I have run the 28 zilla`s 9 and 11 and let me say the 30 `s are a MUCH better tire and go much further than the 28`s .Plus the 30 /11 gives you a nice wide & long footprint .

If it`s only between the other two , watery with a hard bottom i like the backs .For everything else the laws are far better ,including trail riding.....imo

denseleit

Reaction score
I have thought of that, and I do like the zilla'...but what I've noticed by having them already and what other users also say is, they are great going forward, by suck in reverse. Also very little side bite to them. I'm not getting rid of my 28" zilla's, they are great all around tire, but I want a bigger, mud devoted set of tires.

Top Bottom