where's all the rumors about yamaha's new sxs

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that is the new sxs there are going to be allot of disappointed people. Nothing sport about it, very utilitarian. It looks like a good machine, well put together, but not something that gets your blood racing. Being only 700 cc isnt going to capture to much of the market.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the wolverine that recently came out. Nice little crossover sport utility in my opinion.

Haha a wildcat painted blue! Except they would put the nytro motor in it!

I do think that nytro motor would be pretty sweet in a sxs. It's 140hp and takes really well to boost.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard they don't like you to mention it on rzr forums .....

Family size??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436398780.392867.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Yammy made a unit similar to our Teryx4 but faster with rzr suspension as well as a Yamaha (nokitty)made 800+cc 2 stroke mountain sled I would be first in line. :takemymoney:

:teachug:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honda :power
yamaha : innovative
Popo : bullet proof
kawi : Tex Mex
canam : need more power
kymco : artic cat WTF

Kraken : toothache

based on Internet research ..... May differ in real world.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im suspecting something very similar to this with a yami motor

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 339

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quoted from elsewhere:

"
Dealer told me its a 3 cylinder approx 1040 cc sxs called a banshee (not sure on spelling) they also already have turbo n supercharger kits built for them as add-ons. Dont know how true this info is but he said its to compete with the rzr1000 n maverick turbo machines! "

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quoted from elsewhere:

"
Dealer told me its a 3 cylinder approx 1040 cc sxs called a banshee (not sure on spelling) they also already have turbo n supercharger kits built for them as add-ons. Dont know how true this info is but he said its to compete with the rzr1000 n maverick turbo machines! "

Well that nytro motor is a 1049 if I'm not mistaken and it's a 3 cylinder. And it's 140hp that takes very well to turbos. If Yamaha put that motor in it then the competition would be in big trouble. As long as they have a good chassis and suspension

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
2016 Yamaha Banshee TT, MTX, RTX, TTX. Powered by a Genesis 998cc in-line 4 cylinder with a class leading 164 naturally aspirated horsepower. The TT shares similar features to desert trophy trucks, like solid rear axle and 4 link rear suspension. Long travel suspension with bypass shocks from KYB sit at back corners. The RTX or Rough Trail Extreme features independent 4 wheels suspension with long travel, threaded preload and high and low compression shocks from KYB. The MTX feature a revolutionary new 36" mud tire made in cooperation with Interco. The Transmission is gear reduced for large tire and mud application. The TTX version shares similar design to the RTX but a narrower and shorter stance for tight trails.

Top Bottom