mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo - Martins Motorsports

Poo - Cycle Works - West

Cat - T&T in Bonny

Yam - E & S - Fort Sask

IMO;)

Holly ch!t you must be kidding, stay away from martin's they are the shits....HMMMMM

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've found Martins to be out lunch on there prices.. jmo

I just got a quote on a 2011 summit x154 and a 2011 summit freeride and they were 1000 dollars more and couldnt match the other place where i have bought 2 new sleds in under a year, so thats probably why. Dealt mith Morgan at Martin's who was a great guy to deal with and knew his stuff, would definitly deal with him if i was buying from Martin

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I,ve bought four machines and a boat from riverside i don,t have a bad thing to say about them mike in sales is the man to see i just bought a new summit from him their price was lower than martin and gibbons.As far a service goes corry and the guy,s have bent over backwards to help me out in any way they can.

castle lady

Reaction score
my sled was also stolen from ECKO... security seems to be an issue there im really good friends with a former employee and i have heard some serious stories of thefts attempted thefts and keys being left in units... since i have to take my replcement there for service its dropped off and picked up the same day no sleep overs for my sled

castle lady

Reaction score
not to mention i have found since they sold it to their son the service has gone way down hill and the attitude around there stinks ... imo

Last edited:

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I,ve bought four machines and a boat from riverside i don,t have a bad thing to say about them mike in sales is the man to see i just bought a new summit from him their price was lower than martin and gibbons.As far a service goes corry and the guy,s have bent over backwards to help me out in any way they can.

I found that after I bought my sled from riverside, they forgot my face, ugly as it is !

The service department has treated me well though and parts and gear are always 15% off.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were going Cat I woundn't go anywhere but T & t in Bonnyville...Have never heard anything but great reviews about them.

rgutmann

Reaction score
title pretty much sums it up. Where is the best place to buy a new sled in or near Edmonton? Haven't made up my mind between a new summit or the new RMK pro.
I would go with the Polaris, Try Cross-Country Sales in Sedgewick and check out their Web site. Good prices and service. No sales pressure. Sleds ready to go when in for servicing.

Top Bottom