where not to stay :Wetaskiwin Motel, check out the links

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, did you stay or go? I think she is just misunderstood and needs a hug. Lol. Wow, she must be on a day pass from the local looney bin or a few pills short of reality.

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fortunately I havent stayed there, got the link sent from a bud on facebook, some hilarious comments on the buisness facebook page.. not sure if they have removed them yet... good PR. wow

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should have a S+M meet and greet in their lobby. Have her as our guest speaker/entertainment director. She could tell us where to go and what to do when we get there.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he didn't just walk in there and she started yelling at him. Why would he be recording it in the first place? Who does that and why? Way more to this story.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I record when I think there's going to be a **** storm brewing. Makes a lot of things go away in a hurry. That being said, I'm thinking that's the kinda gal that likes taking "control" of things. Maybe the old man was passed out in the back and she was looking for some company ? Probably a simple misunderstanding.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I myself thought something else must have happened before you started recording,but you seem to
have answered that.You seemed polite and seemed to try to de-fuse the situation by saying that you
thought you missed something.Good for you for holding your temper and taking the higher ground.
It is pretty obvious why she is sitting at the desk of a dump motel,and not somewhere else in the workforce.
I want to know more about what happened after the recording........................

Top Bottom