where do you guys buy truck parts?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a good canadian place to buy truck parts... like Grille, wheels, all sorts of aftermarket goodies for my super duty

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like made in Canada parts or just a good dealer? For a dealer I've heard really good things about Castle Custom Trucks, its run by jaredszakacs on here. I'm pretty sure if you can think of it, he can get it for your truck.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here used Interior Offroad they are pretty good and stock a lot of stuff

Sent from my Note2

trailrider

Reaction score
JB power center is a good place to do priceing. I just bought air bags for my truck $80.00 cheaper than every other place I called for same brand. Trailrider

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB power center is a good place to do priceing. I just bought air bags for my truck $80.00 cheaper than every other place I called for same brand. Trailrider

I will never set foot in jbs again after it took 4 months for them to order in my grille I paid for and they said it will be in within the next week when I paid for it, and 4 months later the grille came in but it wasn't the one I ordered. Tried getting my money back after 2 months of waiting but they wouldn't give it back

Sent from a iPhone

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I can help you out with some goodies on your superduty! I just recently purchased a superduty from my duramax and have been modding it as I go but I carry everything for diesel trucks I have grilles from cloudrider,smittybilt,precision industries,Royalty Core,RBP, T-ReX,Carriage works and many more, rims I carry are BMF,Fuel offroad,mickey thompson,american racing,pro comp and many others. I'm located in Pincher Creek Alberta and my phone number is 1-403-627-9653 or PM me on snowandmud and I can get back to ya!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi I can help you out with some goodies on your superduty! I just recently purchased a superduty from my duramax and have been modding it as I go but I carry everything for diesel trucks I have grilles from cloudrider,smittybilt,precision industries,Royalty Core,RBP, T-ReX,Carriage works and many more, rims I carry are BMF,Fuel offroad,mickey thompson,american racing,pro comp and many others. I'm located in Pincher Creek Alberta and my phone number is 1-403-627-9653 or PM me on snowandmud and I can get back to ya!

and thank you Jared for your support of Snowandmud.com

Top Bottom