Where Are You From?

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
born in bismarck, north dakota.

live in mandan, north dakota (7 miles west of bismarck) all 21 years so far.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MOM.............................:d

Whitehorse, then the Peace Country. Livin about 15 minutes north of Hudson's Hope, 10 minutes from the Bennett Dam.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up outside Halifax in Truro, Nova Scotia. Left when I finished HS and came to Calgary. Been here 13yrs.

Someday I'm sure i'll own a little piece of paradise on a lake back East to retreat too for vacations, but my real home is here now. Will probably be in PEI as thats where my sister and parents went.

IG650

Reaction score
Born in southern Ontario, half hour from Niagara falls. Moved out west to Cranbrook for school, moved to Kimberley to get out of Cranbrook.

Still some moves left in me I'm sure.

Small world, grew up in St. Catharines:beer:

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in Lloydminster then moved to Amisk AB when I was 12. Quite a culture shock but now I hate cities and even big towns. Moved to Wainwright AB about 5 years ago.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
born in Slave lake AB lived there till grade 6 moved to Innisfail for 2 years back to Slave Lake till I was 21 went to Yellowknife to try some new experiences for a year then back to Slave. till I was 29 moved to Edmonton for 1 year to the day! Absolutely hated the city moved to Hinton just cuz its close to the mountains for riding, hunting, fishing, camping and theres lots of work so hopefully I can quit working in camp. Love Hinton!!!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Born in Holland, moved to Spruce Grove when I was 7. Moved to Edmonton when Mr. Rubirose and I got together in 1988, left Edmonton when we bought an acreage north of Stony in 1992. Still here.

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in St.Catharines, Ontario. Moved out to edmonton in 2007

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in Fort Nelson then moved to Dawson Creek then Edmonton then Grand Prairie then Wetaskwin then Grand Prairie then High Level then Joffre then Lacombe then Blackfalds then Red Deer then Edmonton then Calgary now BC , Deep Bay on the Island then Terrace and I came to Dease Lake for two months work 21 years ago wow I must be an Idiot:d:eek::d

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born in Fort Nelson then moved to Dawson Creek then Edmonton then Grand Prairie then Wetaskwin then Grand Prairie then High Level then Joffre then Lacombe then Blackfalds then Red Deer then Edmonton then Calgary now BC , Deep Bay on the Island then Terrace and I came to Dease Lake for two months work 21 years ago wow I must be an Idiot:d:eek::d

whew thats quite the story! holyo facko!

Top Bottom