When will it ever end????? (Need to add a political thread to S&M)

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would suck for people in the public sector, but if our government ran the country more like a business, instead of an upside down bureaucratic triangle, with obsurde multiple over management positions, my children might be able to see a balanced budget and maybe, just maybe a debt free country. Governments should be looking to better manage costs and expenses, rather than continuing to take more and more. Upping taxes, fees, levies so they can spend more is a mad, uneducated way of doing business.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would suck for people in the public sector, but if our government ran the country more like a business, instead of an upside down bureaucratic triangle, with obsurde multiple over management positions, my children might be able to see a balanced budget and maybe, just maybe a debt free country. Governments should be looking to better manage costs and expenses, rather than continuing to take more and more. Upping taxes, fees, levies so they can spend more is a mad, uneducated way of doing business.

This is very educated and planned. You can control stupid hungry and broke citizens. The government can't control smart and successful people. The want to Keep us all in little homes in big cities working like slaves.

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be an active part of the change! The biggest ability of the 'control' is that most Canadians are apathetic and don't get involved.

There are many ways to be active. Let me know if you want some ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom