What's your pet peeve?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what i hate is people who give a bs story that is so off the wall u just want to smack them........hard...

heres one i got yesterday....

" my quad will do 170 kph" ..... :hmm::loser:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what i hate is people who give a bs story that is so off the wall u just want to smack them........hard...

What? you mean your's won't go that fast Terry? Ya gotta put a VP sticker and a K&N mod on it to get the real high speeds.:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? you mean your's won't go that fast Terry? Ya gotta put a VP sticker and a K&N mod on it to get the real high speeds.:d

If the VP sticker is yellow, add another 10hp. Yellow stickers add 10hp each. It's a proven fact.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tell the rest of the story terry or did he forget to tell you they clocked it when it dropped off the bottom of the helicopter thats why he was calling for parts:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This converstation:

"Good Afternoon T&T"

"Hi is the boss man there"

"No sorry, he is gone for lunch, is there any way that I can help you?"

"Ummm... well is there anyone in there in parts that knows anything?"

"Well I'm in parts actually...."

"Oh....(awkward silence).... ummm (pause)... I need a prop for my 10 HP Johnson outboard.... Do you know what a prop is?"
At least I have the common courtesy to chit chat with ya before I ask for the boss-man.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt this has been posted but personaly i think these people should be treated like commercial truck.....MAKE SURE ALL THE LIGHTS ON YOUR CAR/TRUCK/MINIVAN WORK Cops should pull you over and make you pay a tow bill. Too many times and revoke your registration.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People when you tell them you can't make a trip, try to save the spot for one of their friends and tell others it's full, then they back out and no one takes the spot and i'm still stuck paying for it now :rant:

I hate people lately :realmad:

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no angle parking at busy shopping centers, why would you not I think there is a fair amount of large vehicles in Alberta.

truck drivers who hammer you with high beems for having your fog lights on, doesn't bother anyone else why just you, you are sitting another 6 feet higher then me.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no angle parking at busy shopping centers, why would you not I think there is a fair amount of large vehicles in Alberta.

truck drivers who hammer you with high beems for having your fog lights on, doesn't bother anyone else why just you, you are sitting another 6 feet higher then me.

Then they look at you like your an azz for taking two spots at the far edge of the parking lot to park lifted trucks. I would like to take one of those smart cars and throw it in the back of my truck. Then no one can bitch about taking two spots. lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Cause most of those factory driving lights aren't aimed right...

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pet peeve is when customers come in with like 300km left on their warrenty and want every little thing fixed even if it aint broke. dam warrenty shoppers.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and when i am running tow truck and picking up a vehicle on the side of the highway and not one single person has the decency to move over or better yet slow down. I dont know how many times i have almost been hit. come on use your heads azz holes. ya and the little car that takes the biggest parking stall and not the small one that fits his car and not my truck.

Top Bottom