What's your pet peeve?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bopggers stupid life sucks song posted in another thread. been in my head since i heard the damn thing yesterday. all night and now all friggen morning.arrgh!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
bopggers stupid life sucks song posted in another thread. been in my head since i heard the damn thing yesterday. all night and now all friggen morning.arrgh!!!!!!!

This one?????????????????????

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvBgcjJDL8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they would have warned me earlier, I may have been better prepared.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely pushy people.

Get your own life and stop trying to run other people's lives and trying to make plans for them !

:cray:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People heading to Outwest on Tuesday and Wednesday, when I can't leave till Thursday

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who drive on Hiway #63 and pass on double solid lines, going uphill and around a curve and expect you to let them in when "low and behold" they meet a vehicle coming from the opposite direction!
Hell now they drive and pass on the shoulder!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who can't price their used vehicles properly......and then get offended when you offer them a price for what it's worth. Wonder why it ain't selling :rolleyes:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy in the blue Audi ythat cuts me off every frickin morning at 97st and yellowhead, tomorrow your wearing a frickin chev crewcab on your frickin hood

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
little kids with rev 800's that think there awsome yet the cant even pull it over.

thats why they have elec start now. duh.... my son has a hard time pullin over the 670. but man he sure can ride it.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats why they have elec start now. duh.... my son has a hard time pullin over the 670. but man he sure can ride it.

well thats a 670 not a brand new 10 k rev. there was a little kid that was like 10 at chase mountain this year on a summit x mod!! he was supper snobby and in my opinion SPOILD! I dont have a problem with little kids having fun on sled, thats what its all about,I wish that happend for me a little earlyer :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats a 670 not a brand new 10 k rev. there was a little kid that was like 10 at chase mountain this year on a summit x mod!! he was supper snobby and in my opinion SPOILD! I dont have a problem with little kids having fun on sled, thats what its all about,I wish that happend for me a little earlyer :d

you mean the gettin spoiled part right?:d:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that don't use signal lights or don't click them off and drive for miles blinking away.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that don't use signal lights or don't click them off and drive for miles blinking away.

sorry its a trucker thing you wouldn't understand.:d
neither do we so dont ask. lol

Top Bottom