What's your all time best place to ride?

BigDaddypolaris

Reaction score
Hey All,

Looking to find out what is your favorite place to ride and why?

I'm not new to the sport but I haven't been on a sled in about 5 years and now i'm getting back into it.

Thinking of some place's around the edmonton and your top places in the mountains.

Thanks for your help

BigDaddypolaris

Reaction score
I don't think its so much where you ride but who your with and if every thing goes good.You could be in the mountians and still have a bad trip if every thing breaks down the weather goes bad some a hole breaks into your truck.[/QUOTE

That's true but not the point of the trend I'm looking for places people love to ride

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While it's true, the experience could be good or lousy wherever you go, I think it's more of a thread of where your favourite sledding destination is.

I have a few personal favourites,

Chatter for the unique experience, and views,

Hope creek for the terrain. Endless fun in there,

Sale, as Daveb says "never a bad day in sale"

Sicamous has become a growing favourite, although it's a long drive for just a weekend

Revy rocks period.

Valemount and Mcbride have their spots for sure, and it's closer by.

I don't think its so much where you ride but who your with and if every thing goes good.You could be in the mountians and still have a bad trip if every thing breaks down the weather goes bad some a hole breaks into your truck.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think its so much where you ride but who your with and if every thing goes good.You could be in the mountians and still have a bad trip if every thing breaks down the weather goes bad some a hole breaks into your truck.[/QUOTE

That's true but not the point of the trend I'm looking for places people love to ride

my bad

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whistler is great as well.
cuso sicamous is only two miles away

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Metaldome mountain, Callahan valley
Bralone, near pemperton
Sicamous, Owls head
Area 51
Sail mountain.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many good areas out there. Pretty much anywhere in Sicamous is awesome. Eagles pass is a long trail in but unreal area. Blue lake, owlshead, hunters range all awesome too. Renshaw in Mcbride, Clemina in valemount, Silent pass in Golden is another unreal area but long ride in.

Some amazing riding here in Creston too but definitely not as much open stuff. Tonnes of technical tree riding.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLue lake is funnnn!!
We got in some serious fog uphill west of the cabin and were kinda stranded up there because we could not see 5 feet in front of us... so we played up there. Fun treed areas all over that area.

one guy had GPS and we blindly went back down. only worry was that we didnt want to drop down where there was the steeper area just south of the cabin. (we didn't know the area well)

Or my place, I'm between owlshead and bluelake

Right is 2 miles south of town

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLue lake is funnnn!!
We got in some serious fog uphill west of the cabin and were kinda stranded up there because we could not see 5 feet in front of us... so we played up there. Fun treed areas all over that area.

one guy had GPS and we blindly went back down. only worry was that we didnt want to drop down where there was the steeper area just south of the cabin. (we didn't know the area well)
U should see the stuff u missed west of there

I.d have to show ya

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to think about this one for a minute, Ive spent well over 1000days of my life exploring the beautiful yet unforgiving back country of BC on a snowmobile, and I have found some amazing places. I could tell you my all time best place to ride is 40miles up some logging road & up the chut to the left and then drop the luge run in to Zippermouth where the snow is tits deep and you wont see another soul back there ever,, but the fact is Boulder Mountain 2mins west of Revy is my all time best place to ride for alot of different reasons:beer:

Last edited:

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Valemount, Eagle's Pass and Golden all have awesome riding but WHISTLER is my favorite in the world so far. I haven't been to Russia or Japan yet though ;)

RWCB FLYER.jpg

Top Bottom