Whats the deal with helmet cams?

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another awesome job.

For editting do you use the software the camera comes with or something completely different.

thanks

i use windows movie maker. i dont know which version. the one on my work computer and lap top are different, i like the older version on my lap top better, but they are very similar just a different look.

i upload the 5-20 minute clip into windows movie maker then start cutting it up. then add another clip and cut it into what is usable. then add effects, captions, music and upload it to youtube straight out of the movie maker program. sometimes i can take up to(10) 5-20 minute clips and turn it into a 8 minute movie. depends on the footage. i can spend up to 5 hours to make a 8 minute movie. it takes quite a few minutes to import each clip into the movie maker.

my brother inlaw uses imovie and likes it.

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a professional camper either, but I like to take pictures of our trips. So whats wrong with filming or photographing another hobby of mine?

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For some its just to see what they are doing right and wrong, and what they can improve on.

Top Bottom