whats the best trunk/fuel caddy?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Below is what Chris and Powder Keg have put together......Tyler if you can set up the poll, that you suggested, we can see if there's interest to put together a group order.....

Dale,

We have done our best to come up with a program that willgive the SnowandMud members a good deal and, at the same time, keep ourselvesfout of trouble with our dealerships.

Any SnowandMud member can purchase any item we sell duringthis special group offer, however, to be counted in the customer count (poll)their individual orders must total $200.00 or more.

As we do not have a distributor in Canada, we will shipeverything from the US. We use USPS for these deliveries as they havebeen the best overall pricing. We can only offer the following discountson our items and not on the shipping costs:
From 10 to 30 customers --------10% discount will apply
From 31 to 70 customers --------15% discount will apply
From 71 and more customers --20% discount will apply
(We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal as paymentmethods)

As you mentioned in your email, if you are able to do a polland give us a number of customers who will be interested in participating inthis "group discount sale", we will then assign a special codenumber to be used by your members when they make their order from Powder Keg.

Please let us know what your thoughts are concerning thisproposal. We hope this sounds good to you and thanks again for giving usthe chance to participate in this. I hope it's fun for all!!! Wehope to hear from you soon!

Chris & Kathy Roberts, Co-Owners
Powder Keg, LLC

P.S.
We now have a new "Life Kit " available that fitssome of our Powder Keg storage boxes. Also, we will be offering a newmounting rail that will finally allow our boxes to fit on the 2012 Arctic CatXF models that have the beveled edges on their tunnel.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iron Horse, count me in. I was going to order the larger Powder Keg for my Pro. I need more storage than my current Powder Keg provides.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a polaris/cat powder keg for sale if anyones interested. Save your self $170

Top Bottom