whats my sled worth

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow Checking a new 13 Pro and coming over to the darkside are you Maxwell?
Seriuosly you should at least fix the ski alignment,tunnel damage and then sell as is for around $5-$5500 good luck.Gonna be a tough sell unless you fix some issues otherwise $3500

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bring up a valid point.

the type of mountain riding i do if im not breaking something chances are im not learning anything...

where i differ from everyone is when they break something they feel the need to fix it.

why dont you fix your ski? why? chances are ill just hit the other one and make them even again. sled still works just the same

why dont you fix your side panels? why? the new ones will be clipped off on the next tree anyways.

why dont you fix your seat? whyy? the next tree stump it rolls over will take out the new cover anyways lol

why dont you get new skis? wellll why? i dont care about its cornering abilities. riding in june takes its toll and they never touch the ground anyways\1

why dont you get a new tunnel? because chances are tommorow its going to be kinked right in half!

lol thats my explanation.

if she looks pretty im not going to want to see it tumbling down the hill or squeezing between 2 stupidly close ttrees

Good point. If it runs well and straight then who cares. Too many people factor what the cost would be to spruce it up to "new" condition when buying a used vehicle. I think it's a good buy and would recomend it to anywone in the market for good working used sled in that price range.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
2010 summit xp everest 163

the good....

-163 ice age rails
-2.5 camo extreme missing the corner of one lug
-blue and black powdercoated parts
-avid 7 tooth drivers
-clutches rebuilt recently
-engine tiop end rebuilt 500 miles ago
- runs amazing. just like day 1
- well maintaned, trailed enclosed

that bad...

-kink in rear tunnel ( recent endo)
-front left ski 1" further back than right one ( last weeks oops)
-rip in seat
-plastics a little rough
- 4400 miles :eek:
- skis......toast...

i will be getting rid of this possibly in the spring/fall...but it seems most mint condition ones with half the miles are going for 7500-8500

so is mine worth half? 4000? i really dont know where to start because its a great running machine but its seriously a bit beat up LOL with twice the miles as most

what do you think i dont really want to fix it right up just sell it as is.

and yes this is a serious thread beleive it or not!

.... 2 much money for me for a sled that is going to require a good amount of cash to repair the (Bad) & 4400 Miles on lots of moving parts !

Top Bottom