-blue and black powdercoated parts
-avid 7 tooth drivers
-clutches rebuilt recently
-engine tiop end rebuilt 500 miles ago
- runs amazing. just like day 1
- well maintaned, trailed enclosed

that bad...

-kink in rear tunnel ( recent endo)
-front left ski 1" further back than right one ( last weeks oops)
-rip in seat
-plastics a little rough
- 4400 miles :eek:
- skis......toast...

i will be getting rid of this possibly in the spring/fall...but it seems most mint condition ones with half the miles are going for 7500-8500

so is mine worth half? 4000? i really dont know where to start because its a great running machine but its seriously a bit beat up LOL with twice the miles as most

what do you think i dont really want to fix it right up just sell it as is.

and yes this is a serious thread beleive it or not!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im usually on your side as a doo guy but......i see this becoming a bash thread in a hurry. is the left front A arms?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 summit xp everest 163

the good....

-163 ice age rails
-2.5 camo extreme missing the corner of one lug
-blue and black powdercoated parts
-avid 7 tooth drivers
-clutches rebuilt recently
-engine tiop end rebuilt 500 miles ago
- runs amazing. just like day 1
- well maintaned, trailed enclosed

that bad...

-kink in rear tunnel ( recent endo)
-front left ski 1" further back than right one ( last weeks oops)
-rip in seat
-plastics a little rough
- 4400 miles :eek:
- skis......toast...

i will be getting rid of this possibly in the spring/fall...but it seems most mint condition ones with half the miles are going for 7500-8500

so is mine worth half? 4000? i really dont know where to start because its a great running machine but its seriously a bit beat up LOL with twice the miles as most

what do you think i dont really want to fix it right up just sell it as is.

and yes this is a serious thread beleive it or not!

And the hood signed with a sharpie............................................PRICELESS!!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if its A arms that's f all. 220 bucks ish. depending on tunnel damage thats a 300 fix with new extension. ski's 200. 4k isnt out of line by any means. before someone else says it.........sign it and its worth 20k........haha

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$4000 is much less than its worth. Guys are still selling 04 revs for $5000 I believe. Throw it up for $6500 and see how that goes unless you want the cash now. There's a lot of add on's to counter the physical condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you let a 2 yr old sled get so bad shape ? I have never ridden mtns ,so it must be that..

That xlt must not have made enough miles to find any stumps/trees in between cranks blowing....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you let a 2 yr old sled get so bad shape ? I have never ridden mtns ,so it must be that..

you bring up a valid point.

the type of mountain riding i do if im not breaking something chances are im not learning anything...

where i differ from everyone is when they break something they feel the need to fix it.

why dont you fix your ski? why? chances are ill just hit the other one and make them even again. sled still works just the same

why dont you fix your side panels? why? the new ones will be clipped off on the next tree anyways.

why dont you fix your seat? whyy? the next tree stump it rolls over will take out the new cover anyways lol

why dont you get new skis? wellll why? i dont care about its cornering abilities. riding in june takes its toll and they never touch the ground anyways\1

why dont you get a new tunnel? because chances are tommorow its going to be kinked right in half!

lol thats my explanation.

if she looks pretty im not going to want to see it tumbling down the hill or squeezing between 2 stupidly close ttrees

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is a good price, and would be a hard one to pass up!!!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am nowhere near this yet, but I see how it comes to this, I usually figure in 2-500$ a trip for damages, everytime we ride I wreck something or damage something but I still repair before the next ride, I also don't get out nearly as much as Max does so I would say if it's not impairative and it could mean a lost day in the mountains... F!@k it, tomorrows ride is far more important, chances are if your sled looks pretty.... so do you watching the rest of us try riding outside of our boundaries, learn, and get better. Mine is pretty shiny but my area requires a lot of trail to get in and it spends travel in an enclosed but when you look close at all the scratches, embedded bark/wood, cracked powdercoat, and missing pieces I think it shows I'm green to the sport but trying to fast track the learning curve.
you bring up a valid point.

the type of mountain riding i do if im not breaking something chances are im not learning anything...

where i differ from everyone is when they break something they feel the need to fix it.

why dont you fix your ski? why? chances are ill just hit the other one and make them even again. sled still works just the same

why dont you fix your side panels? why? the new ones will be clipped off on the next tree anyways.

why dont you fix your seat? whyy? the next tree stump it rolls over will take out the new cover anyways lol

why dont you get new skis? wellll why? i dont care about its cornering abilities. riding in june takes its toll and they never touch the ground anyways\1

why dont you get a new tunnel? because chances are tommorow its going to be kinked right in half!

lol thats my explanation.

if she looks pretty im not going to want to see it tumbling down the hill or squeezing between 2 stupidly close ttrees

Top Bottom