whats a 2005 arctic cat m5 worth?

deathtoll

Reaction score
whats a 2005 arctic cat m5 worth? i am considering selling my 2005 arctic cat m5 it has 900 miles on it starts first pull sliders are in good condition it has a light wight racing hood there are two tares in the seat cover but they can be fixed so i just want to know whats its worth if i dis side to sell it there are pics on my profile

Cheers

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you not just buy it this summer ......why you selling already have you even riden the thing .....

heres a question for you How much did you pay?

deathtoll

Reaction score
payed 2 grand for it right now im putting vents in the hood and its getting expensive qwick
and i still need a spare belt spark plugs hood wireing harnis and i found a big melt hole by the can so i have to get some plastic and rivet it on and some heat tape and next season my track might be toast :( im starting to wonder

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
payed 2 grand for it right now im putting vents in the hood and its getting expensive qwick
and i still need a spare belt spark plugs hood wireing harnis and i found a big melt hole by the can so i have to get some plastic and rivet it on and some heat tape and next season my track might be toast :( im starting to wonder

So does this mean you wont be sledding with us in late Dec????

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check out the side vents I just installed on my Wifes and my sled! Going to put the hood vent on mine this weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 38

deathtoll

Reaction score
Nice i am just thinking about selling it and geting somthing a bit bigger and nicer looking
where going to finish fixing it up and go try it if i like it the way it is then i might keep it

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,WOT try they have some pretty cool stuff.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the 2 cool vents on mine they seem HD
good price like 189 or something

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the 2 cool vents on mine they seem HD
good price like 189 or something

I paid 60 bucks for the epicsled vent plus 20 shipped to my door, the cat skull vent and hood vent combo was 160 plus shipping 12 bucks!

Top Bottom